"Even more beautiful in real life then on the pictures"

I kissed my mom and dad goodbye as they went away. They forced me to live with my brother since they need to take care of my grandma and they think I can take care of myself. Luckily my brother has a pretty big apartment and with 8 rooms. So they decided to sell the house and live with my grandmother while I spend my life at Yoongi. My brother.
I used to live in New York. Now on my way to Cali since my brother has a bug career there and does stuff. He isn't really older then me. Just a 2 years. It's my last year on high school and I'm moving schools. Yay... So not yay. I danced my whole life. It's in the family since me and Yoongi always were dancing together. As children already and now I've been in professional dancing classes in over 12 years. I did auditions and did a few back up dancer parts too. I enjoy my dancing and school life. I hate school but it's fine since I somehow always get away with everything, pretty well. I heard that the plane landed as I got off the plane. Searching my suitcase, finding Yoongi waiting for me. I ran up to him and gave him one of the biggest hugs I ever gave someone. It has been over 2 years since I last seen him tho. "Heeeeyyyy!! I'm almost falling down here!" He screamed as I laughed. "I'm hungry and plane food isn't yummy." I pouted as he laughed. "Well... We can order some macdonalds!" Hr said making me frown. "You can order macdonalds in LA?" He nodded as I was surprised for a second there. We got my suitcases and got off the airport driving away with his car. "How were mom and dad?" You sighed and looked outside of the window. "Mhm... I don't know... They're selling the house and stuff and it just all sucks." I said frustrated. Yoongi laughed at me. 40 minutes later we finally reached his home and it was huge. It looked like 10 people could've lived in this place. Me and Yoongi got my suitcases as we stepped into the house, my mouth wide open. "Damn how many people live here?!" I asked kinda screaming. "7, Me, Hobi, Joonie, Jimin, Jin, Tae and Kookie." You opened your mouth wide open as he showed you your room. It was all the way up. 3 floor. 1st floor had almost all bedrooms. 2nd floor was just the living room, kitchen etc. And 3rd floor was my room with another room. These were the biggest rooms out of all. The house was really pretty inside as I stepped into my room and screamed. "NOOOO OMG ITS SO BIG AND... HAVE U GUYS BEEN PREPARING THIS?! EVERYTHING IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" I screamed jumping on the bed laying on it. "Well, I ordered some stuff before you came so you could feel comfortable." He said as he walked up to my bed. I hugged him tightly. "Hope you'll sleep good in this!" He said. "I sleep good in anything. But this will probably be more comfortable." You said laughing. "Well, guess it's in the family" Yoongi said laughing back as you both heard footsteps from the stairs. I looked up at my brother frowning as I saw a red headed guy in my doorway. I swallowed hard as he was sweating. I have no idea why but his sweat and hair and everything makes me go crazy already. "Oh Y/n, meet Jimin. Jimin, This is my sister, Y/n I told you about!" Yoongi said jumping up from my bed. Me sitting straight up. "Well... Nice to meet you Y/n..." he said smiling at me, me smiling back. "Even more beautiful in real life then on the pictures."