"Let's loose those hips up"

I smiled and pecked him on his cheeks. I ran away fastly before I would be stuck in his arms again.

We got called downstairs again. It said we would have workshops, dance workshops. Everyone had their own dance class and their own dance teacher. I was nervous tho.

"Y/n, Bogyeol, Kai and... Baekhyun will go with Mr. Park."

Now I was kinda shooketh cause why was Kai in my group... Ughhh!! Well whatever.

We had a hiphop dance choreography. We all walked to the practising rooms. Ours was kinda big but enough for everyone to dance.

"So. Today we'll be teaching a choreography of Hit me baby one more time. So get in y'all's position and let's start with the warming up like we always did."

He started the music as we started to do the warming up.

"And stop!"

"Okay so now. I'll show u the dance one time and then I'll learn it to u step by step alright?"

We nodded as he did the dance. It was kind of sexy but oh well.

He learned us the dance as he said that we should make duo's and show it to us.

Me and Kai were together as we went as last.

"And!! That was great!! Awesome! But Y/n, your hips were still a lil bit stiff, we'll make those hips roll when we are back at school" he made me blush hard.

"Yahh!! Don't be that dirty!!" Kai joked as we all laughed. We just repeated everything and then we got called again. We would be having dinner soon so we all just went back to our apartments.

Bogyeol was with Baekhyunie so I just sat in my room.

I heard a knock and saw Jimin standing there.

"Let's loose those hips up."