"Come to the dance studio, babe"

Today was the day we would go on camp so me being super excited stepped out of my bed making myself ready. I stepped into the bathroom seeing Jimin brushing his teeth... Shirtless. I took a breath and tried to calm down. I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing until I felt hands on my hip.

I immediately spit out my toothpaste and washed my mouth with water. "What are you doing!!" I yelled-whispered. He looked at me and just grinned at me. He brought his head into my neck and smelled my hair. I got caught up in this moment but then realized he was my dancing teacher. He spinned me around so we were facing eachother and I just looked at him. Straight in the eye. "I... I need to take a shower." I said and walked away from him putting my clothes and towel where it should be. "I need to get undressed so if you could give me some privacy. Thank you." He slowly walked over me and gave me a kiss on the neck. A small one. He left and I quickly showered. I ran up to my room to get my phone and suitcase and ran downstairs hoping I wouldn't see Jimin. I grabbed a banana and left the house.

I went into the bus and saw Bogyeol again. "Excited?" She asked me. I gave her a meh look. "Meh..." I said and I was checking my social media since I was in such a rush leaving the house. We arrived at school and I got a text from anonymous? "You forgot your toothbrush." I sighed and looked up to my screen again. "Come to the dance studio, babe"