"Move your hips just a little more"

"You look even more beautiful in real life then on the pictures" He said, his chocolate brown eyes twinkling at me as I blushed hard. "What... Jimin did you just hit on my sister?!" Yoongi screamed. "No I didn't, she's just cute and I was just telling her that she was cute" he shrugged and you looked away. "Well, I need to practice for my dancing class. Bye" he winked at me in some kind of way making me blush like a tomato leaving my stomach in pain and making my legs feel weak. "Well... That was your neighbor, your room neighbor!" Yoongi told me as I was laying on the bed feeling sick. "I think I'll sleep right now. Have you got any messages from school?" I asked Yoongi and he walked over to sit on my bed. "Well... It's pretty bad news..." He said looking down. "You have to go to nearest normal school... Your not taken." He said as I looked down. "Noooo Jokinggg OF COURSE my little sister is taken on the art school!! You did amazing at your audition!" I smiled and felt relaxed. I slowly drifted off to sleep and felt Yoongi giving me a kiss on my temple as he left. I woke up later at 4 PM. Slowly rubbing my eyes. I walked downstairs to the 2nd floor seeing 7 boys eating dinner. I rubbed my eyed once again. "Heeey!! Little sis!! These are my housemates!" You awkwardly walked up to them still looking sleepy. They all said hello and told you their names as you sat on the cold ground. Still not wanting food. "I think I'm gonna unpack some more. My stuff isn't unpacked yet and school is starting tomorrow so yeah! Talk to you guys later!" You gave Yoongi a kiss on the cheek and went upstairs again.

Magical time skip

I woke up being excited for the first school day. I chose my outfit.

And walked downstairs

And walked downstairs. Yoongi told me to also bring my dancing clothes and put it in my locker since I had no idea when I had dancing class.

[ignore the hair]

[ignore the hair]

I started to grab the keys, kissed my brother goodbye (on the cheek chill y'all) and left. I was now waiting for the school bus as I noticed the bus was stopping by now. I went in and sat on a random free seat I found. I noticed someone was sitting next to me. I looked up to her. "Oh... Hi!! Uhh... I'm Y/n" She smiled at me. "I'm bogyeol!" You looked up and smiled. "Nice to meet you!" "Back at ya" you said. "Is this your first year here or?" Bogyeol asked me. "Yeah, and last" I laughed a little. "Ooh!! Same!!" "Cool!!" I said as we spoke more about our lives.

[this is bogyeol bTw]You both walked out of the bus getting your schedules

You both walked out of the bus getting your schedules. "I have dancing classes first then maths, english and... Biology"
"Okay you must be kidding cause me too..." Bogyeol said as you were both excited. You both walked to your dancing class. After changing you all were in the studio as your, you thought, teacher walked up. "So, I'll inform you that I won't be teaching anymore! So meet your new dancing teacher, Park Jimin!!" You felt your stomach jump a little. Hoping it was a different Jimin. You saw a man with red hair walking into the studio. "Hello, I'm Park Jimin and I'll be teaching you how to dance!" As he make a little bow making the students giggle kinda flirty. Even that gay guy looked like he was in love with Jimin. "Pss... Y/n... He is pretty hot..." Bogyeol said making you giggle. "Well, let's start with a warming up." He put some music on and everyone started following what he was doing. 5 minutes later everyone kind of got the whole dance as he just started looking to see if anyone was making any mistakes. I felt someone walk behind me. I was still dancing. Sweating tho as I felt hands on my hips. "Move your hips just a little bit more to look less stiff"