"Well, I hope we do that more often"

"Uhmm... Bo, I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom for a while." She nodded as I went inside. We were there 1 hour earlier so I could just take my time. I went to the dance studio seeing Mr. Park shirtless. I took a deep breath and went inside.

"Hey... Uhm... You got my toothbrush?" I asked him kind of awkwardly. He looked up at me and went to his bag and handed me my toothbrush.

"Why so tense y/n...? Relax more." He told me and he walked closer to me. Eventually my back hitting the wall as he gripped my hips. "Tense y/n. It's not good to walk stressed over the streets." Our lips were so close they almost brushed against eachother. I slowly felt something on my leg... It was hard. I noticed what it was. 'DAMN PARK JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEE!!' I screamed in my head. I felt his breathe on my lips. I know he is my teacher but... Ugh fuck it I thought and I pulled myself onto his lips. I grabbed his hair and he carried my legs around his waist pulling me onto the wall, deepening our kiss. He slid his tongue and as we started a tongue war. I pulled and pushed on his hair to kiss him even harder until we heard something. We quickly pulled away and saw the director of the school.

"So y/n you have an extra dance to study alright?" I nodded as Jimin just made up some stuff to not make it seem like we just had a heavy made out. The director went out of the dance studio and me and Jimin looked at me and we just stared at eachother.

"Well... I hope we do that more often" *wink