"Where do you think your going?"

I quickly sighed and closed the door. Locking it.

"So... What's wrong?"

Kai asked me. He sat on my bed as I walked over to him. I teared up.

He walked over to me, more like ran over to me and took my hand. He sat on the bed and placed me on his lap. Him wiping my tears away.

"I... I don't think the person I like likes me back... He had sex with a different girl and he doesn't wants to be with me cause... Cause of the age difference."

He slowly opened my legs, so my legs were wrapped around his waist and that I would be facing him. He kissed my tears away.

"Your so perfect. How could anyone not want you..."

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. Both of us falling on the bed. Hugging. Kai whispered sweet things in my ear as I fell asleep while him playing with my hair.

The next morning I woke up. By my brother technically screaming.

"YAH!! Y/N WHAT IS THIS BOY DOING IN YOUR ROOM?!"

I was about to answer as Kai already sat up.

"KAI!! MY BROO!!"

I was confused now.

"Can someone explain me what is going on-" I asked.

"Ohh!! I just know him from that one dance studio. Yeah we are kinda friends yea."

Kai explained. I just got up from my bed rubbing my eyes. I was about to brush my teeth, my way to the bathroom but someone was in the way of the door. Standing there. With his back against the wall. Like he waited for me.

"Where do you think your going?"