"You're gonna take off.. my clothes...?"

Y/N'S POV
I woke up by Bogyeol shaking me and Kai awake.

"Hey sleepyheads!! Y'all missed the bell or sum?"

I looked on the clock seeing it was 8:30 AM while we already had to be done at 9:00 AM shit. I got out of bed and Kai kissed me goodbye. I did my shit fast and finally was done at exactly 8:58 AM. Us now running downstairs catching Kai and Baekhyun behind us. When we finally sat down in the lunchroom they explained we'll be having breakfast and we'll go bowling after. Everyone just ate their breakfast.

I looked to see where Jimin was... But he was nowhere near... I started to get worried... What if he has seen me kissing with Kai... No. No that's not possible. I slipped away and got to my room. When I was standing outside my room I heard someone. I slowly opened the door next to me seeing Jimin in bed. He looked in pain and sick. I ran up to him closing the door behind me.

"Oh god what happened to you??" I looked up at him worried.
"Are you okay?"
He nodded and I just hugged him.
"How did this happened to you?"
He slowly started explaining he woke up with a huge pain in his stomach. He threw up and now he feels sick.

"Cmon I'll help you. First you need to take a shower." He looked up at me, eyebrows furrowed.

"You're gonna take off.. my clothes...?"