"Dress up before someone will caught us bbg"

I slowly jumped a little and let the book fall on the ground.

"I'm so so sorry I just... I...-"
"It's fine. As long as you won't tell anyone."

He and his towel wrapped around his waist. Chest dripping water and abs fully uncovered in front of me. His chocolate brown eyes with his cute hands running through his thick straight but so wet hair. His plump lips making me just wanna kiss him made me even more hungry for him.

"I'll just..." He grabbed my wrist when I tried to walk away. His wet hand connecting with my small wrists. He looked at me with his wet hair and ran his hands for the last time through his wet hair before he kissed me. I kissed back roughly. Grabbing his hair and now my hands are running through his hair. We literally had a 7 minute make out. Heated and roughly. We looked up at eachothers eyes which seemed like forever. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him and threw me on the bed.

"Your so gonna get it." He said and a small smirk came up. I giggled softly as he took my shirt off along with my pants. I took my bra off as he was playing with me through my panties. I moaned his name softly but I wish I could be louder. His still wet hair in my hands while we are both almost naked. I untied the towel. At the same time he slipped one finger in my wet pussy. He brought his other hand to my mouth and held me quiet. He ripped my panties off and slid into me.

"Oppaaaaaa!!!!" I screamed. Maybe a little too loud.
"I'm almost there bbg, just wait."
"I don't know if I can hold it anymore..."
"Well. Your gonna have to hold it."

He spanked me and we both came. He kissed me with him still in me and me kissing back with tongue and all.

"Dress up before someone will caught us bbg"