"Babe... Can we talk...?"

I woke up in Jimin's arms. Him cuddling me. I noticed he was awake and he looked up at me. "Slept good?" I nodded. "I'm sorry... Me and Bo just watched a really scary movie and... You were the only person I trust and... I mean... I can't sleep in one bed with my brother..." I chuckles as he looked up at me. We were staring in eachothers eyes now and our lips came closer and closer until they finally connect. His soft lips onto mine. I was so shocked that I didn't moved my lips. He pulled back. "Sorry..." he blushed and I looked up at him and kissed him again. My lips finally moving onto his. I heard a knock on the door as I immediately ran into his closet.

"Hey! Bro you got some mail." Hobi came in shining, throwing the mail onto Chim. "Thanks." Jimin said as Hobi walked out. I quickly got out of the closet and ran to my room. Jimin called my name out once but I ignored him. I went to my room and made myself ready for school. I called Bo up. She told me the time the bus would stop at hers and one good hour later we both were in the bus. "Sooo... WHAT DID MR. PARK SAID??" She yelled-whispered. "Nothing... I just went to sleep." I said and she nodded. "But... You guys look so adorably cute!" She said. "No! Ew! He's my dancing teacher!" I said. "So what! It'll be so hot cause like it's kind of forbidden love and then it'll be soooo dramatic!" She chuckles out as I softly giggled as reply. We arrived at school seeing everyone outside leaving me and Bogyeol confused. We walked out of the bus. "Good. Everyone arrived. Okay so there will be a camp! You'll be able to pack today, today's classes are dismissed and we'll leave tomorrow. Have fun packing and I'll see you tomorrow!" The teacher said as me and Bo were excited. We stepped back into the bus going home. I arrived home, packing while having a good call with Bo. I heard my door crack open.
"Babe... Can we talk...?"