"Hey hey... What do you think your doing?"

I looked up at Jimin.

"Look..."

He sighs. I started to have a bad feeling. My feeling was right.

"We can't. I can't have a relationship with my student. And we had sex and I could be in jail for this Y/n."

He said as he left me in tears. I was about to fall on the ground but I reminded myself to not cause what would be the reason? Tears spilled from my eyes not trying to make any sound. I wiped my tears as fast as I could and tried to stop crying.

AFTER CAMP

I came home from camp. The bus stopped at my house and I went upstairs to put everything in my closet and do my homework for next week. I was about to sleep until I got a text message from Kai.

Kai🍕: Hii, I'm just so bored so how r u?

I was about to open it until I heard Jimin come home... With a girl. I heard noises. Noises I made with him back at camp. Eyes filled with tears. I quickly opened Kai's message.

Me: Can u meet up?
Kai🍕: Where, when and why?
Me: Now. At mine (adress) and I'll explain when your here.
Kai🍕: I'll be there in 5 min.
Me: K see ya

I went downstairs taking my phone with me. When I heard a knock I opened the door seeing Kai. I smiled at him and invited him.

"Uhmm... My room is upstairs."

He nodded and left with me up to my room. Just when I was about to close my door I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey hey... What do you think your doing?"