"Sure."

I jumped softly at his action. I felt weird. I just... Felt save for some reason. Whatever. He doesn't likes me and doesn't wants me. Feelings suck.

I bit his hand and shoved away under the bed.

"If you don't want me, I'll date Kai. At least he likes me and wants me." I said. Starting to tear up.

"So now you like Kai?"
"No."
"Then why would you start something with him?"
"Cause I want to like him by getting to know him better"
"Oh."

Jimin said just in a normal way. He didn't seem disappointed anyways.

"I'll leave now"
"Why would you date him if like me?"
Jimin asked me suddenly.

"Cause you don't want me!"
"How do you know?!"
"You told me yesterday! And then you randomly come out with some girl and fuck her and let her scream daddy through the walls. Look I get it she is pretty and I'm not as perfect as her but you could at least stood away from me in the beginning! Now I have way more problems. Your my teacher, how will I be able to fucking focus on school?!"

Then Jimin stood there.

"You kissed Kai."

"I kissed Kai cause he actually fucking likes me and he doesn't just uses me!!"

I screamed now crying.

"I'm not using you!"
"Yes you are!!"

"HOW am I using you?!"

"By flirting with other girls!"

"Why would I flirt with a different girl when I love you?! I slept with that fucking girl to get fucking over you!"

"Then get fucking over here and fucking kiss me! Cause I fucking love you too!"

"Sure."