love can be hard. But beautiful. (Bonus)

"Will you Y/n L/N will take Park Jimin to be his wife"

(IDFK THE WEDDING VOWS OKAY LET ME-)

"I do"

"Will you Park Jimin take Y/N L/N to be her husband"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride."

You both kissed happily. Everyone cheering.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO A PARTY

Everyone was congratulating you. When everyone already did there was one guy who tapped you on your shoulder.

"Kai!! Omg you came!!"

You smiled and hugged him. Seeing him with his new girlfriend.

"Hii!! I'm Jennie!"

(Ik they are ex's but IDK ANY OTHER NAME ALRIGHT)

"Hii!! I said hugging her too. She congratulated me too as me and Kai just had a little talk.

I suddenly felt two arms wrap around my waist onto my big stomach.

"Hey... We gonna cut the cake."

I was being excited as we cut the cake. Me, Jimin, my brother and his hyungs had a whole speech prepared.

"So that was my speech... I really worked hard on this so can I have the biggest piece of cake?" Jin said.

"I worked especially hard on my dad jokes.."

Me and Jimin gave him one more piece of cake. Him jumping happily like a 4 year old child back to his seat.

When the wedding day was over we all came home. Me and Jimin went upstairs.

"Hey... What about we just turn your room into a baby room...? We can turn the hallways into a little living room so we have our own place!"

I chuckled. We both didn't wanted to leave the boys. I nodded

"Yeah, we both got too used to those weirdo's." We both laughed. We watched some random K-Drama and both fell asleep.

4 YEARS LATER

"Mommy mommy!! Look what Taehyung hyung taught me!!" Tanya said jumping on me and my lovers bed. I groaned.

"Let me first get ready baby then I'll look. It's Saturday and your mommy and daddy have worked hard this whole week"

Our little girl sighed and said okay as she ran downstairs again.

"The boys really love her do they?"

"Ah uh"

Jimin said with his sleepy voice.

"Jimin..." no answer. "Jimin!!" Still no answer. I started to kiss his neck making one hickey. "Alright alright I'm up!!"

We both got ready and went downstairs seeing Hobi playing with Tanya and his dog. This was all just too cute.

"Heyy how'd you sleep?" Jin said making pancakes.

"Alright... Where is Yoongi hyung?"

"Still asleep!" Namjoon said maybe a little too loud...

"Yeah no shit... I'm up now." Yoongi said grunting. A few minutes later he brushed his teeth and we all sat around the table. Eating pancakes.

"So, me and Ryujin have a date today so I'll be leaving in 30 minutes!" Hobi said.

"Eommaa? What is date?"

"Nothing to know ye-"

Then Jimin started rambling off what dating means. I sighed.

"Well... That's what dating is."

Everyone finished their breakfast as we all just had a chill day. Everyone was actually going out with their girlfriends. Except Kookie and Tae cause they were together. The day just went as usual. Playing around with Tanya and the dog. When everyone came home about 4-5 PM Jin was still in the mood for cooking so him and Tae were cooking something.

After the eating I went into a shower. Just before I went into the shower I heard Jimins soft voice.

"And that's the moment when the prince came to save his princess"

"Daddyyy can you sing me a song? Mommy said you can sing very well!"

She said. I chuckled as he began to sing a random lyrics. The two people I love the most in one room.

I went into the shower and just when I was about to get out. My lover stood behind me.

"And you thought I wouldn't see you behind that door."

He kissed me and I kissed him back. And after that you all know what happened.

THE END

Omg!! I can't believe I just finished this story!! This is my first official finished story!! Yay!! I hope you all enjoyed!! I will now be continuing with "babysitter | jungkook" story. I will be having a story for every bts member! Let me know which one is next!!

Which member next?