III- Doctors

*A Week Later*
I had my alarm set for 7:30 Am for the doctors appointment. I got up and got dressed and put my hair into a messy bun. I quickly wrote a note saying that i got called in early for work so my mom doesn't question me (like usual). I grabbed my keys and left. I am now heading to Colbys house he called to let me know he was waiting for me on his porch. I got to his house and he sees me and me and him trade seats so he drives. He doesn't want mr to drive a lot because of L.A traffic and i get stressed out easily because of it. As me and Colby get stuck in traffic he puts his hand on your thigh.
"Babe, i can tell your nervous its going to be ok ill be with you through everything." Colby says reassuring you.
"Colby, what about my mom she is gonna kill me you already know how she treats me." You say.
"Aubrey if she hurts you in any way again soon we have to tell someone. If she kicks you out you can move in with me all my friends love you it will be fun." Colby says.
"Ok." You say tired. He now is holding your hand. About an hour later you finally arrive to the doctors. You and Colby made an appointment yesterday.
"Aubrey Mitchel." The doctor called my name. Me and Colby follow her into the room.
*After the doctors appointment*
Me and Colby walk out. I can't believe im actually pregnant.
"Can we tell your friends i think i wouldn't be as nervous." I say to Colby.
"Of course we can go there right now and hang out." Colby says slipping his hand into mine to hold my hand. We get to the car and head to the Traphouse. I lean against the window. Colby puts his hand on my thigh. We get stuck in traffic and i drifted off to sleep. When we got there Colby woke me up nicely.