XV- I Miss You

*A week later*
I woke up. I felt like crying knowing i wasn't next to Colby. I ran to the bathroom with morning sickness. After i went back to Mike's room to get dressed. I seen my ring and put it back on. I got a call from Aaron.
"Hey, can you please come over." Aaron said sounding worried.
"Why, is something wrong?" I asked.
"Its Colby, since he went to talk to you he hasn't come out of his room, he refuses to eat, he wont even film for youtube, the only time he is on social media is when he watches your videos together or looking at your instagram."
"I'll be over." I said sighing. I was going over there today anyways because I can't stand not being with him anymore. I got in my car and left. When i got there Aaron was waiting for me.
"He's in his room." Aaron said as i walked in. I shook my head and walked to his room. I knocked waiting for him to allow me in.
"How many times to i have to say it Aaron im not hungry!" Colby said thinking it was Aaron.
"Its not Aaron." I said walking into his room.
"Aubrey." Colby said looking sad.
"I came to talk to you." I said sitting next to him. He looked at me and i went in to kiss him. He didn't expect it but he kissed me back.
"I cant live with us not being together. I miss you." I said starting to tear up. Stupid hormones.
"I love you, i promise i never wanted to kiss her. She forced me." Colby said wiping my tears.
"I believe you." I say laying my head onto his shoulder.
"Please take me back." Colby said looking me in my eyes.
"Ok." I said. We laid down and cuddled the rest of the day. I had him eat food.
"Aubrey, Mike is here to give you your stuff." Sam called up to me.
"I'll get it babe." Colby said getting up kissing my forehead. He came back. He laid down and i rested my head on his arm and put my hand on his chest.
"You still wore it?" Colby said in shock noticing i still had the ring on.
"Well i took it off and i just put it back on knowing i wanted to talk with you today. We ended up falling asleep for the whole night.
*The Next Morning*
Me and Colby started talking about the wedding and since we are back to complete normal we are having it tomorrow. Everything was getting set up and it has never been better.