IX- Planning the Big Surprise

*Colby's P.O.V*
Since my and Aubrey's 3 year anniversary is coming up soon i wanted to surprise her with a wedding ring. But i didn't know what to do because she's never told me how she wanted tp get proposed to or what kind of ring. I decided i could go to Devyn because she and her are best friends. I got up and went to Corey and Devyn's room. I knocked waiting for someone to allow me in. Right now is a good time to ask because she is busy designing a new clothing item for her website.
"Come in." Devyn said allowing me to come into the room.
"Hey Devyn. I was wondering if Aubrey has ever told you about how she wanted to get engaged." I said not knowing that Corey was in the closer getting something.
"Hold up your proposing to Aubrey?" Corey said in a shocked whisper getting out of the closet.
"Yea our 3 year anniversary is coming up and I'm not doing it because i got her pregnant but because I've been planning this for a while because i love her." I say explaining myself.
"Well she has always said that her dream wedding ring is a black diamond." Devyn said showing me the exact one she wanted.
(Picture below)

"Can you send me that?" I asked Devyn

"Yea, also she said she wanted to get taken to a Shawn Mendes concert or to an arcade." Devyn said letting me know the rest.
"Ok thank you." I said walking out of the room. I went back in our room and started to google everything. I picked out the place which was an arcade. I got up and walked to Sams room knocking on the door.
"Come in." I heard Sam say allowing me into the room.
"Hey Sam, hey Kat. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me to get a engagement ring and a dress and shoes for Aubrey." I asked both Sam and Katrina.
"Yea we would love to. Also when did you decide to propose?" Sam asked.
"About a week ago." I said shrugging. We went downstairs and i grabbed my keys and we left to the mall. When we got there i went right to the jewelry store and go that ring. Then i went to forever 21. I knew her exact sizes but this is where Kat comes in and helps find the dress. I told her i needed a dress for her so Kat just wandered off to go look for one and i told her the size she needed. Me and sam were looking in the guys part. Around 15 minutes later Katrina comes back with a dress. (Picture below)

We got the dress and then headed to Journeys

We got the dress and then headed to Journeys. Its her favorite shoe store and she doesn't really like wearing heals. I got her the pair of Vans she has always wanted and they went with the dress as well. (Picture below)

After we got everything and went home

After we got everything and went home. I hid all the stuff in a place nobody every goes.