X- The Big Surprise

*Aubrey's P.O.V*
I woke up very nauseous and i felt like i had to throw up i ran to the bathroom and Colby came in and held my hair back. When i was done i washed my face and brushed my teeth. Colby did the same. We went downstairs and sat down on the couch and went on our phones.
*Later that day*
"Babe i have a surprise for you." Colby said walking downstairs with a gift bag in hand and he gave it to me. I opened it and seen a really cute red dress and a Vans box.
"Baby, i love it!" I said in shock not expecting that he would do this for me.
"Also i want you to wear that when we go to the arcade tonight." He said.
"Babe i told you we didn't have to do anything this year." I said not expecting any of this.
"Well here we go." Colby said shrugging his shoulders. Then i handed him his gift which were new black Nike air force 1's.
"I love them babe." Colby said giving me a hug.
*Later that night*
I got ready and i wasn't wearing that much makeup because i just didn't feel like it. We got to the arcade and Colby was acting really weird. We got to my favorite game and Colby started acting more weird.
"Aubrey, i want you to know how much i love you and how you mean the world to me. Im extremely happy to be having a baby with you and that we can continue out lives together." Colby said holding onto my hips. Then he got down on one knee.
"Will you marry me?" Colby asked. I started crying and shook my head yes. He put the ring on my finger got up and kissed me. This was one of the happiest days of my life. I am now engaged to the love of my life. We played more in the arcade and headed home. We walked in and i ran into Corey and Devyns room to show them the ring.
"Corey, Devyn!!" I said excited running into their room.
"Colby proposed to me and i you are said yes!!" I said jumping up and down as Colby walked in.
"We are so happy for you two." They said at the same time. You walk out of the room to go tell the other roommates. I ran happily like a child in a candy store to Sam's room and Kat was there too.
"SAM, KATRINA!" I said running in the room.
"Whats up?" Sam asked me. Katrina was also with him.
"COLBY PROPOSED!!" I said really happy.
"We are happy for you." Kat said. Then i started running to Aarons room. I opened the door and buddy started barking.
"Whats up?" Aaron asked confused.
"COLBY PROPOSED!" I said really excited. Then i started to run to Jakes room with Colby trailing behind me still walking but laughing really hard. I opened his door and Cassie and Reggie were in the room also.
"COLBY PROPOSED!!" I screamed out of breath.
"Congrats." Reggie said. Then i went to me and Colby's room and stripped out of my clothes and put on one of Colby's shirts and laid down waiting for him to come cuddle with me. Colby came in the room and got on sweat pants and got in bed with me.
"Your really happy aren't you baby?" Colby asked with a big smile on his face.
"Yes, i didn't expect this and I'm extremely happy to be marrying you." I said leaning in and kissing him.
"Im also extremely happy to be pregnant with your baby." I said laying my head on his chest. Eventually i fell asleep.