VI- Getting Away

That night me and Colby where laying down on our phones. You wanted to tell him you wanted to just get away from everything.
"Colby." You say to get his attention.
"Whats up?" He asked responding to you.
"I thought about it." You said sitting up.
"I wanna move in." You say to Colby.
"Wait really?!?" He says really happy.
"Yes babe i really want to move in. Plus i will need help with the baby and i know my mom wont help me." You say being serious. All of a sudden he gets up and runs into Sam's room barging in like a little kid. I get out of his bed and walk into Sam's room.
"SAM AUBREY SAID SHE WOULD MOVE IN!" Colby said.
"Really?" Sam asked.
"Yea i say." Shy because i don't know what he would say.
"Im so happy for you." Kat said. She really wanted another girl in the house since she is always over and sometimes Devyn isn't over.
*A week later*
As you finished packing you put everything in your car. Your happy your mom isn't home right now because she would force you to stay with her and probably ground you for the rest of your life even though your are 20 (Colby is 22 in this story).  You start driving to your soon to be new house. Its only a couple blocks away so its good you don't have to drive in a lot of L.A traffic. You walk in and go to see if Colby was home and he is.
"Hey babe can you help me move my things in the house?" You ask wanting help because its a lot of stuff.
"Where am i going to sleep?" You didn't know if he wanted you to sleep in his room with him. Of course you would ask because you are very insecure about everything and having anxiety about things because of your mom.
"Your sleeping with me in my room. We only have one extra room and we are going to have that as the nursery. I mean if you really don't wanna sleep with me you don't have to." Colby says as you both bring boxes into the house and up to your room.
"I don't mind sleeping with you in your room i just hate not letting you have privacy." I say to him.
"Awe baby, I'm the one that asked you to move in and everything i love knowing that we going to live together." He said with sympathy.
*After moving in and settling in*
You and Colby are hanging out with Brennen, Corey and Devyn, Sam and Kat. Since there isn't much room in the TV room you are sitting on Colby's lap leaning on his chest. You all are hanging out and after a while Brennen left to go back home and Corey and Devyn with Sam and Katrina went upstairs to film and video so its just you and Colby watching "The Conjuring" you are now cuddling with him on the couch. (The way they are cuddling is the picture above the chapter name).
"Baby can we talk?" You ask looking up at him.
"Yea." Colby responds looking down at you.
"I wanna turn my mom in." You say as Colby looks at you in shock because he never hears that from you.
"Ok we will tomorrow we will get everything together and we can call the police and fix everything ." He said. As we continue watching movies i start to drift to sleep but not fully asleep still cuddling in that position. Colby didn't know i wasn't fully asleep and Sam and him started talking while Sam was getting water.
"You really love her don't you?" Sam asked to Colby as he was opening the fridge.
"I really do and i hope she knows how much i love her." Colby said responding to Sams question.
"Well im going back to bed see you tomorrow morning." Sam said walking upstairs back to his room.
"Alright see ya." Colby said. I lifted my head up and kissed his cheek.
"I love you a lot too." I said to him.
"I thought you where asleep." Colby said. As you two both continue to watch movies you fall completely asleep. Colby turned off the TV and gently picks you up and brings upstairs and he still keeps his blanket on you. He lays you on his bed and puts his and your phone on the charger. Then he gently gets on the bed and lays down next to you and puts his arm around your waist and falls asleep.
*The next morning*
You wake up around 9:45 AM experiencing really bad morning sickness and you run to the bathroom. You open the door and throw up into the toilet. Colby walks in with his hair messy from sleeping and he goes up to you and holds your hair back. After you throw up Colby helps you up from sitting on the bathroom floor and gives you water.
"How are you feeling now?" Colby asked.
"Better but still nauseous." You say responding to Colby.