VIII-Getting a bump

(4 months later- 16 weeks pregnant)
I started to grow a baby bump around 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and now i have a little baby bump (shown in the picture). Colby loves the bump he thinks its the cutest. Colby wants to film a video talking about how I'm pregnant and how he is going to be a dad. People have already starting rumors about me being pregnant and they are correct.
*Morning*
Today i woke up at around 10:30 with nausea. I got up and went out to the TV room and put on Youtube and watched Corey's new vlog.
"Good morning." Devyn said walking downstairs into the kitchen to make coffee.
"Morning." I said to her while she sat down on the lovesack watching the rest of Corey's vlog with me.
While me and Devyn where watching old TFIL videos when Colby came downstairs looking for me. He had massive bed head.
"Hi baby." Colby said sitting down pulling me to sit on his lap.
"Hi." You said back.
"Are we filming the video today?" You ask Colby.
"Yea, only if you want to." Colby said in response.
*Later in the day*
Colby started setting up the filming stuff while i sat on his couch in his room on my phone waiting for him to finish. For some reason I've gotten into the habit of rubbing my belly a lot even though its really small.
"Are you sure you are ready Aubrey?" Colby asked.
"Yes I'm sure." You say to him while he sits down and pressed record.
"Hey guys welcome back to my channel today i have my amazing girlfriend Aubrey with me." Colby says starting his intro.
"So we have news for you all. You guys have started a lot of rumors on Corey's new vlog." Colby said looking into the camera.
"Corey had a part with me in it." You said continuing on with Colby's sentence.
"Yes, she is pregnant and it is with my baby, please don't be rude to her." Colby said.
"Before you ask though, me and Colby are still together. He is going to help me throughout this pregnancy." I said talking to the camera.
"In the video Corey was talking about how she moved in with us, and in the video she was standing up with a tighter shirt on." Colby said (picture of the outfit)

"We personally didn't care Corey got it on camera because we had to tell you guys sooner or later

"We personally didn't care Corey got it on camera because we had to tell you guys sooner or later. But we just wanted to let you guys know. We are extremely happy to be having a kid together." You say into the camera grabbing on to Colby's hand holding his hand.
"Well thats it for todays video, like, subscribe, and comment down below. Lets get this video to 60,000 likes and we will do a pregnancy q&a." Colby said ending the video then getting up and turning the camera off. The rest of the day Colby was editing and you where laying down and watching TV.
"AUBREY, COLBY!" Sam yelled calling us to the TV room. Me and Colby walked into the room and sat on the couch. Sam was standing in front of the TV.
"Aubrey, Colby. I just wanted to say sorry i didn't believe you guys were actually having a baby. I didn't want to believe you because of the prank wars going around. But i am extremely happy for you two and I'm excited I'm going to be an uncle." Sam said explaining himself.