XXI- Christmas Eve

Me and Colby have decided that we shouldn't go to Kansas for Christmas. We decided that because we don't want anything to happen with the baby or even me giving birth early. His parents understood. Corey and Devyn stayed here because they are really busy with stuff here.
"COREYY SCHERER HEEERRREEE!" Corey said walking into me and Colby's room.
"Whats up Corey?" I ask being use to this shit.
"Devyn is making us dinner for tonight and she is also decorating. You know how she gets so you two might want to go somewhere for a little while." Corey said as he fixed his man bun.
"Ok, I'll wake Colby up." I said as I walked over to him.
"Colby, wake up." I said shaking his arm. Nothing. Of course.
"Colbyyy!" I said shaking his arm harder.
"What?" Colby said annoyed.
"Let's go somewhere." I said walking to the closet.
"Where it's Christmas Eve." Colby said sitting up.
"Come on it'll be fun." I said turning to face him.
"Where are gonna go?" Colby asked getting up.
"Um, let's go baby shopping!" I say excitedly.
"Ok." Colby said going to get clothes.
*Time Skip*
Me and Colby went shopping for a long time. Since the baby was gonna be born soon we wanted to get clothes for him. I never soon Colby so excited about something in his life. I though it was so cute. Sadly sometime in February we have to move out of the Traphouse. I'm gonna miss it yet we'll be happy because we want a place just for ourselves. Eventually we decided to go home. We got the bags in trunk and headed home. On our way home me and Colby started talking about when the baby will be born.
"Babe, how are you and Sam gonna film with the baby being here and everything? I mean I'll take care of him but you guys are gone a lot." I asked Colby.
"Well me and him figured it out we are going to start doing less traveling videos." Colby said holding my hand while driving.
"Are you two sure I mean I don't want the baby to get in your way or anything." I said.
"Aubrey, it's going to be ok I promise me and him got everything figured out." Colby said reassuring me. I started to drift off to sleep since anything gets me tired anymore. When we got home Colby woke me up and we sat in the TV room. I laid against his shoulder while him and Corey played Rocket League and while Devyn was making dinner. I wasn't completely asleep and could still hear everything but Colby thought I was asleep.
"Colby, are you excited for the baby to be born, his due date is coming up soon?" Corey asked.
"Yea brother, I cant believe I will be a dad I mean I'm very happy to be having a child but I'm also so young." Colby said pausing his words.
"I always knew that she was the one I wanted kids with and also marry. I'm very happy to call her mine." Colby said finishing his words .