VII- Turning Her In

After i got my nausea away we got pictures together of all the times my mom has injured me and hurt me. There were a ton a little box was filled with pictures all from the past 4 years. I didn't take pictures for every time she has injured but a majority of a time. We called 911 and explained it all and they said they will be sending police over. I got out of my pajamas and put on leggings and Colby's orange and black hoodie (picture above). Colby changed into sweatpants and and a XPLR shirt on. After we changed we sat in the TV room on our phones waiting for the police to come. You jump from hearing a loud knock on the front door. You get up and walk the door and left the police in. You walk them into the kitchen and Colby comes in to help and support you through everything.
"So we got a call about an abusive mother?" The officer asked making sure he was at the correct place.
"Yes, my mom." You said.
"Can you tell me exactly what happened and how long its been?" The officer asked.
"Well ever since my dad left she has been abusive and that has been around four years. Its gotten worse about a year and a half ago when I introduced my boyfriend to her." You paused letting the cop write down everything.
"And I'm guessing this is your boyfriend." The officer said pointing to Colby.
"Yes." You said responding to the officer.
"Anyways I introduced him to my mom and she took me to her room and started yelling at me and the she slapped it really hard, hear are all the pictures from the times she has abused me. Then i found out i was pregnant a couple days ago and she doesn't know but i came home after spending the night here and she yelled at me and then slapped me. So i moved in here with him because i finally couldn't stand it anymore." You said telling the rest to the officer. After you and him talk for a while he left and went to your moms house. You then get a call from the police station.
"Hello is this Aubrey Mitchel?" The officer asked when you answered the phone.
"Yes, this is." You say responding ti the officer on the phone.
"We wanted to let you know that your mom is in jail and if you want to you can come down to the station and file a restraining order." The cop said letting you know.
"Ok i will be coming down in about 20-30 minutes." You say to the cop.
"Ok" The cop says hanging up.
"Hey Colbyyy." You say streaching out the Y in his name.
"Yes baby?" Colby asked.
"Do you wanna come with me down to the station to file a restraining order against my mom?" You asked Colby hoping he would want to come with you.
"Sure why not." He responded to your question getting up to get his keys. After you got there you filed a restraining order and left and went home. The rest of the day you and Colby cuddle and watched Netflix.