XII- 18 Weeks

My belly has grown to be a little bigger and im getting more and more excited every time my stomach grows. Today we are going to know the gender. Kat and Devyn will be throwing a gender reveal just for the house. Colby is coming with me. Every time he gets a chance to go to the doctors with me he gets so happy seeing his child. When i get an ultrasound he will just stare happily at our baby and i find it adorable. (Picture of belly above)
•8:30 AM•
"Babe wake up." I said trying to get Colby to wake up.
"5 more minutes" Colby said extremely tired.
"Fine I'll go and get the ultrasound by myself." I say knowing that would get him up.
"Thats today?" He asked getting out of bed.
"Yea." I say as i braid my hair.
"Ok." Colby said getting in the shower. I got dressed in leggings and a Nirvana shirt. After we ate breakfast and getting dressed we headed to the doctors. We got to the doctors and they called me in.
"Do you want the gender in an envelope?" The doctor asked cleaning off the gel.
"Yes please." I respond to her question. After i got cleaned off and got the envelope we headed home. When we got home i went right to Devyn and Corey's room and gave them the envelope. Colby and Sam had to film for their channel so i cleaned up the house. As i started cleaning the counter i heard a scream and a huge splash. I walked outside to see Colby in the pool fully clothed. I went in the house going as fast as my pregnant self can to go get a swim suite (picture below)

 I went in the house going as fast as my pregnant self can to go get a swim suite (picture below)

I got it on and went down to the pool and got in. The water feels really nice if i just stand. Colby came and swam up and wrapped his arms around me giving me a kiss on the cheek. Then we felt a huge splash to see Sam jumped in. We started laughing. We swam for a while until it started to get to cold.
"Babe we need to film a pregnancy q&a." Colby said reminding me.
"Ok we can do it right now." I said so he could start setting up the filming gear. We sat down and tweeted for them to ask us questions.
"Hey guys today im here with my amazing girlfriend." Colby said doing the intro.
"Today we are doing a q&." Colby said.
"Ok first question. How did you find out you were going to be a dad?" I said reading the first question.
"Well Aubrey came over and she had a gift bag with her and she had me open it. The bag was filled with my favorite things. After i opened everything there was something at the bottom i pulled it out and it was a onesie and i was confused. I unwrapped the onesie to see a pregnancy test." Colby says explaining how.
"When is the due date?" Colby asked.
"The due date is January 12." I said rubbing my stomach. We finished the video and i was exhausted.
"Colby I'm gonna take a shower." I said letting Colby know. As i was washing my hair i felt a pair of arms wrap around my body. I smiled knowing it was Colby.
"Hi baby." I said to Colby turning around and kissing his lips. We finished showering and went to bed.