XXV- Welcome to the Family Pt. 1

Colby was taking me to the hospital I was in the passenger seat in pain. Katrina was in the middle seat helping me with the breathing. Sam was helping out as well. When we got to the hospital I was put into wheel chair and taken to a room. I was in the room laying down and the pain started to go away. At this point I had a feeling that this will take a long time. We where all settled into the room and we waited for Devyn and Tara to get here. We just wanted out closest friends with us during this time. Aaron was going to be here but he went on a vacation with family. 

*One Hour Into labor* 

We continued waiting and it felt like forever but its only been an hour. I was only around 4 cm dilated. We had no idea what could possibly be going on at home because we had to just leave the house in the middle of the game. We where talking and Sam brought the game up.

"Um guys, there is a problem with how we left the game." Sam said sounding worried. 

"What is it?" Corey asked looking up from his phone. 

"We had to leave the game early because of Aubrey going into labor but, we are going to have to have to play it again soon." Sam said in a very serious tone. 

"No absolutely not, if we have to Aubrey and Liam will not even be in the house." Colby said getting protective. He gets very protective if I could get harmed it makes me really happy knowing that he wants me to be safe. 

"That's the problem." Kat said looking up from Sam's phone.

"Liam definitely wont be there obviously but Aubrey will have to play again, everyone who played have to play again." Sam said.

"We will do it but probably a week or two after he is born because ill have to find someone to babysit him and I want a week or two to heal." I said. 

"Yea, I understand." Sam said looking over. 

*3 Hours Into Labor*

After what felt like forever I was ready to push. Kat and Colby stayed in the room as I gave birth, it was painful but it was worth it. 

*After Giving Birth*

I sat on the hospital bed holding Liam with Colby by my side. Kat left the room to give us space. It was the most memorable thing that has happened. When me and Colby went on our first date I never thought a few years later I would be giving birth to his child. It was around 5:45 am when Liam was born. 

The group met him and then said their goodbyes so they could all go to sleep. Me and Colby eventually fell asleep.