XX- Dybbuk Box

Jake and Sam finished up setting up and did his intro talking about the boxes. After he finished his into we all headed to the car. Colby was driving us to the dog park since Corey didn't want us to open them at home. As we were going to the dog park Jake let me sit in the front with Colby. Colby places his hand on my stomach until we got to the dog park.
"We are at the dog park to open the dybbuk boxes because Corey is a little bitch and didn't want us to open them at home." Jake said laughing.
"Can this hurry up I'm not wearing any shoes?" Colby said directing Jake's camera at his feet.
*Skip to opening the boxes*
Colby was filming while Jake and Sam were trying to open the boxes. After a while of trying to get through the wax, Sam accidentally opened the box. We looked at everything that was in it and it seemed really creepy. They then opened the other box and for some reason I had a really bad feeling from it.
"Colby, I'm getting a really bad feeling from this one." I said whispering to him.
"I do too." He said whispering back. The boxes had very odd pictures in it. We thought that the mom of 3 kids killed them. Probably by drowning them. Jake then finished his outro and we started to pack everything up. As we were doing I seen a figure in the distance.
"Jake, there is a figure behind you." I said pouting to the figure.
"Whatever." Jake said not believing me.
"Wait Jake there actually is, let's get out of here." Sam says looking at everyone.
"I can't find the lighter." Jake said hurrying up to get out of the dog park.
"Just leave it." Colby said grabbing my hand and walking with me to his car. Jake and Sam finally came with us. As we were driving back and car started to follow us home, Colby didn't want them following back to the house so he went a different way.
"What the hell? That might be the person we seen." Sam said looking back. While we were trying to figure out everything Jake found a new pack of gummy bears.
"Colby?" Jake Sadler to get Colby's attention.
"Yea?" Colby asked sounding stressed.
"Can I have the gummy bears?" Jake asked.
"Seriously dude? Whatever just keep an eye on the car." Colby said.
"Ooo those sound good. Can I have some?" I said looking back at Jake. He gave me a handful of gummy bears.
"Seriously babe?" Colby said laughing turning onto a new street.
"I think we lost him." Sam said calming down.
"Is anybody else hungry?" I asked.
"I am." Colby said.
"I want McDonald's." Sam said.
"We can post mate. " Colby said driving back towards the house. Since it took a while to lose the guy it was a long drive back home, it was around 10:30 and I started to fall asleep.
*Time Skip to getting home*
I started to wake up when we started to pull into the drive way.
"I'll ask if anybody wants anything." Colby said walking into the house with me.
"Ok, you know what I want." I said walking upstairs. Colby got everything and when we finished eating we fell asleep.