XXII- January

I cant believe the baby is due this month. It seems like just last week me and Colby where telling the roommates about me being pregnant. We have a maternity photoshoot today. I cant believe its our last one with our baby boy. Me and Colby are heading the place we are getting the photos done.

*Time Skip Till After The Shoot* 

After the shoot we headed back home and filmed a video for Colby's channel. The fans have been begging for another q&a from me and Colby about the baby. We went up to our room and while Colny was setting up the camera I sat on the couch and tweeted off of Colbys phone. 

After Colby set up the camera we waited around 20 minutes to get questions

"Whats up guys its Colby and today I'm with my beautiful wife Aubrey and my soon to be named son! This video is another q&a about the baby, you have all been asking for another one so we thought we would make one since there are so many requests." Colby said doing his intro. 

"Ok babe first question, what are you naming the baby?" I asked the question. 

"I'm thinking we should name him Solby." Colby said joking around.

"Actually in reality we want help picking out the names, so if you guys have any ideas for our baby boy comment then down below and we will be going through the comments after we upload the video." I said to the camera.

"Ok next question, what is the nursery theme?" Colby asked looking at me.

"Since me and Colby's favorite animal is a koala we decided to put it in koalas so the walls are a blue gray to go along with the theme." I said  responding to the question.

"Next one says, this isn't about the baby but is Aubrey going to make YouTube videos as well as finish out her designer career." I asked.

"She will be starting a channel in a day or two and she will give tips to younger mothers, and also videos with the whole traphouse. She will be also continuing with her designing career on the side of that." Colby responded to the question.

*Time skip to after the video.*  

After we filmed for Colby we are helping Jake and Corey film and then later tonight we are filming for Sam. Me and Colby went downstairs and waited for Jake to set up his camera. We all sat on the bean bags in the garage, while he set it up. Once he finished he sat down and started his intro.

Authors Note:

I will be doing the other videos in the next chapter. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far!