Chapter Fifty Eight

We spent the whole weekend together though sometimes, he would feel guilty every time he sees my bruise. He would always apologize for it though I told him a hundred times that he was just drunk and I understand him.

He drove me back to my dorm and I bid my goodbye afterwards.

When I was done cleaning up and ready for bed, Camila suddenly sat on my bed.

"Hey, I just want to talk to you about something", she said and I know we are bound to have this conversation.

"Sure,go ahead", I told her.

"Ed, Shawn and I knew about what happened between you and Harry. The gang is my set of friends and Ed and Shawn were Harry's; we just merged ever since Shawn and I dated. But Harry was bad news. He would drink every night, he would hook up with different girls, he would skip classes and so. I didn't want Shawn to be friends with someone like him so, Shawn did stop being friends with him. But last year, around October, Shawn told me that Harry is somehow changing. Then, Harry got drunk one night and Shawn and I went to him. He confessed to us why he's trashing his life and it's because of a girl and eventually revealed your name. He told us that he was head over heels over you, he told us that he loved and still loves you so much and he shared to us briefly what happened. But he was devastated when he saw you happy with someone else. He said he can't even imagine being in love with someone else that's why he rather trash his life than someone fall for him because he's proper, his life is heading somewhere and so. It's a stupid logic but he told us that he deserve it especially after breaking your heart. He told us that it was a mutual breakup but it's the worst decision of his. When he found out that you'll be studying here, he asked a favor from me to introduce you to the gang. He told us that he doesn't want you befriending the wrong people and rest assured, he will not join us because he doesn't want to create chaos especially because you have a boyfriend. Ed was against that idea because he can't understand why Harry is being crazy over you again; why Harry is helping the girl that ruined his life. Ed hated seeing you because we know the pain behind Harry's eyes and every time you share something about Dylan, Ed wanted you out but Harry promised Ed that he'll get over you. Harry still loves you so much even if he denies it. I'm sorry to tell you all of these but I know you deserve to know... So, I understand if Dylan doesn't want you near us and I guess it's the best for Harry too so that he can finally move on but always remember that I'll always be here for you and the gang also.", Camila narrated and shared to me.

I honestly don't know what to say. Harry made it clear the last time that he's not trashing his life because of me; he said it was because of him. But Cole was right; of course, Harry would not admit it to me. I just want to talk to Harry again and apologize. He cared for me and he even planned to stay away from his friends so that I could adjust here and befriend the right people.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that Harry is in pain because of me. I naively believe when he told me it wasn't because of me. I'm really sorry. Please tell him that he doesn't deserve to trash his life, he doesn't deserve to hurt himself or to push away the people who care for him and he doesn't need to take care of me anymore. Tell him that I'm really sorry that I can't tell him personally or even apologize to him personally.", I cried as Camila just hugged me.

Maybe Dylan was right; transferring here wasn't the best decision. I hurt Harry and Dylan too because I'm this selfish kind of girl who just cares for her dreams and not the people around me.

I just have to stay away from Harry and just focus on my studies. I am not staying away from him because of Dylan but because I wanted him to move on and so that I could no longer hurt him.

-------
Six months later....

Things went well for the last couple of months.

First, I resigned to the part time job I have with Timothee and accepted the cafe job. I also moved out the dorm I am staying at with Camila and Dylan generously pays for the half of the rent to my new apartment. I insisted to have a room with a roommate but he convinced me to get a room on my own so that he could also freely visit without bothering who's home. But I promised that I will pay him with the salary I'm earning at my job. I also dropped the subject I am with Harry and decided to take the subject next year. It's funny how I only have all of those for a span of 2-3 weeks but I had to give up numerous things because it's best for everybody.

I don't know if Camila told the gang about Harry and I's past but I know they got the idea that I am stopping myself from being friends with them. I see them once in a while around the campus and we just smile at each other and no more. I feel really sorry but I got to do some sacrifices so I could no longer hurt anyone else.

I am also a loner since I got no time with friends anymore like I have a part time job and I'm a big nerd when it comes to academics and I already have my best set of friends: Cole, Lili, Abriana, Justin and Dylan and even Niall. I also have my brothers that check up on me every now and then. They all agreed too when I decided to stay away from Harry after I told them what Camila told me.

I also told Dylan about it since I don't want to keep something from him. He was mad at first but when I told him that I will stay away from Harry for good. He told me that he trusts me hence, he will let go of the idea of Harry being in love with me.

I spent my whole summer with Dylan as I refused to stay home. My parents were also busy because they will be having their wedding at the end of the year. They were also busy moving things since my father bought a new house. I just collected my things and moved in with Dylan. Though it's so soon to live in with him and the fact we're only staying at his apartment near NYU, I would rather be with him than be with my father. I already had enough so I guess this setup would be better. Dylan and I planned to moved out after we graduate and we will search for a permanent place for us to live in.

Last May, I celebrated my birthday with Dylan. I told him not to make a fuss about it since I stop celebrating my birthday ever since Jackson died. My birthday is never been my birthday but a memory trip or reminder that my twin brother died and my father blamed me for it.

However, Dylan insisted and threw this small party for me. I thanked him because for the first time in forever, I actually appreciated my birthday. My brothers were never successful at making me feel my birthday since they are accustomed to go to the cemetery to celebrate it together with Jackson but I hated that place. My body just reacts for me; I would shake involuntarily and I would have a hard time breathing. So usually they will leave without me and I would just stay with the Styles. They would bake me a cake but I would just ignore it because I would just cry all day, thinking that I don't deserve to celebrate my birthday without Jackson.

On August, we celebrated Cole and Dylan's birthday. We visited their parents and celebrated their birthday with them and Lili too. At night, we just went to this night club to be with our friends. And a week from now, we will start a new semester and I will definitely miss being with Dylan all the time.

I have more loads now since I dropped two subjects last semester so I would be much busier this semester. I also extended my work hours because I am low in cash since I don't want Dylan to pay for the other half anymore though he is still insisting but we agreed that I would always ask for his help if I can't do it anymore.

This is my last night with Dylan before he go back to NY. I'm really going to miss him.

"I love you", I said to him.

"I love you, baby. Let's make this semi-LDR work again.", he said as he kissed the top of my head and just held me.

This is going to be a long semester, I guess but just like what Dylan said, we will make it work as long as we love each other and trust one another. I will do my best to save and protect my relationship with Dylan and I am ready to face all the obstacles in the way.

-----
Hi! This is just a filler chapter because if you think the drama is over, it isn't. Just a sneak peak: Harry will still be in the scene, someone will betray that will definitely endanger Jassy and Dylan's relationship and someone will give up. Haha.

Anyways, thank you for reading. I'll try my hardest to update every week if I'm not busy at work. I love you all and you are all doing so well.