when wolves attack

fifteen

yoongi couldn't process what was going on, all he knew was that people were shouting and screaming.

all of a sudden he felt himself get grabbed. he looked up at the blurry figure and cried out when he realized who it was.

the unnamed alpha.

the only person who would be able to defeat him was the alpha who had just rejected him.

jeongguk was fighting with himself.

he saw how hard yoongi was struggling. he felt a white hot anger building in his chest before all he could see was red.

he growled warningly at the alpha, the alpha growling back. yoongi whimpered at the growls, his inner omega not knowing who to submit to.

another loud growl was heard, this time from who yoongi guesses was seokjin. his other alphas followed in suit, taking a defensive stance while surrounding the alpha holding their omega.

all it took was a small cry from yoongi for jeongguk to snap, immediately charging at the man in the small cellar.

jeongguk jumped up, transforming into his wolf as he landed. he had his eyes dead set on his omega.

the rest of the alphas followed jeongguk and transformed as well.

the alpha was slowly backing out of the cellars, ignoring the squirming and kicking omega in his grasp.

climbing the stairs was a challenge for the man as well, as he was doing it backwards as to keep an eye on the wolves growling at him.

it was hoseok who actually jumped the alpha as soon as he could.

he grabbed his omega as best he could in his wolf form, taehyung being ready to run as soon as the boy was in his arms.

it was a quick hand over, taehyung transforming as fast as he could, throwing the boy onto his back and running as fast as he could.

before the alpha could process what happened, he had four alphas at his throat and a snarling beta at his feet.

needless to say, he was fucked.

(word count: 340)