when he can't control his wolf

seventeen

taehyung had fallen asleep nearly an hour ago, but yoongi couldn't stop thinking about if his other mates were alright.

he decided to check for himself.

he slowly shimmied out of the beta's arms, replacing the empty space with a pillow.

he tiptoed out, slowly closing the door as not to make too much noise.

he crept down one of the large staircases leading him to the throne room.

his mates were there. yoongi didn't pay any attention to where he was going or what he was doing when he ran straight into jeongguk's arms, startling the baby alpha.

"alpha! jeonggukie! I missed you!" he said while clinging to said male.

jeongguk lightly pushed him off, looking at namjoon to grab the boy.

"w-what?" he whispered to jeongguk, the man not hearing him, but namjoon doing so.

"petal, jeonggukie is.." he paused, trying to think of the right way to word it, "well, jeonggukie is trying to control his wolf."

"w-why?" he looked over to the seemingly fine alpha.

jimin walked over, rubbing the boys back before talking. "bubba, ggukie lost control when he was fighting the alpha, we all did, but he wasn't able to get back his control. the alpha must have said something to make him like this."

jimin smiled a little when yoongi turned to him and attached himself to the beta's waist. "well, why are you guys in here?"

"we have to get everything under control." namjoon spoke.

yoongi sighed, not even thinking about his country until just then. "how bad is it?"

"bad." jimin and namjoon said at the same time.

"how can we make it right?" the omega questioned.

"once we mate with you, then we all become rightful leaders of korea, but since you are still technically unmarked, that alpha is in control." namjoon shook his head.

"didn't you guys kill him?"

"yes."

"then how-" he was cut off by jeongguk. "stop asking so many fucking questions, omega. let your alphas do it, alphas are meant to rule the country, not betas or omegas."

man, that one hurt jimin too.

"jeonggukie, you don't mean that." jimin tried to reason.

"yes I fucking do!" he yelled, his alpha voice coming out, forcing jimin and yoongi to submit to him. "have you ever heard of a successful country run by a beta or an omega? no, you haven't. because it doesn't exist. I didn't ask to be mated to the fucking prince, but here we are. so let me do my fucking job without you, yoongi, and taehyung getting in my way! go upstairs. now."

seokjin had grabbed the alpha by then, all attention on him.

so jimin and yoongi slowly trudged up the stairs, both of their scents turning foul smelling.

once they reached the nest, yoongi decided that he didn't wanna be somewhere that smelled like jeongguk.

so they woke taehyung and dragged him to jimin's room, the trio flopping onto the bed, taehyung falling asleep immediately, while yoongi and jimin held each other in attempt for comfort.

(word count: 512)