when boys miss their omega

eleven

the boys were struggling without the love of their omega.

but at least they had each other, right?

no.

they were locked in separate cells, brick separating the mates.

hoseok and taehyung had been beaten for speaking back, the two energetic and happy boys becoming shells of their former self.

jimin cried and cried, he was so cold, so hungry, so lonely. jimin was used to constantly being with someone, he was terrified of being alone.

seokjin wasn't doing good either, but he stayed as strong as he could. he may have been born into an upper class family, but this type of dirty environment was something he was used to, as the kim's were known for mining.

but in reality, jeongguk was hit the hardest.

he was a newly presented alpha learning to control his wolf. he had become attached to his mates in the short amount of time he had known them. they had become his world, he was crushed.

it had been a week and a half since the north attacked, none of the men had any clue about the outside world.

but yoongi did.

alpha always complained about how many people he had to kill because they didn't follow orders.

it gave yoongi more reason to attempt to please the alpha, he wanted to keep his life.

so when he woke up on the ground, chained to the bed with a sleeping alpha in it, he came up with a plan.

the alpha tossed and turned before finally sitting up, not acknowledging the omega on the floor. yoongi watched as he made his way to the bathroom. he heard the shower run, and the alpha appeared merely fifteen minutes later, only wearing a towel around his hips.

he smirked a nasty smirk at the boy. "good morning, my little omega pet."

yoongi knew to reply before he got hit. "good morning alpha." he spoke without looking into the alpha's eyes, knowing it was a sign of rebellion.

"alpha has some big plans as king, pet is gonna come with, okay?" he said, not caring about the boy's reaction.

"yes alpha."

~

he was dressed in a dark blue leotard type outfit with gold accents. it was what he was meant to wear during mating. alpha covered that with a sheer white robe. the boy had sheer white stalkings as well, and a black collar attached to a leash that alpha was pulling him by.

he was ordered to crawl. as much as he hated it, he still complied, following the alpha around like a dog following it's master.

(word count: 435)

it's going places ahh plans yay