Scene 5 - System malfunction!

Dale has rushed into the control room. Now, the surviving members of the crew have joined together.

Captain Chen:

Dale. Good.

Dale:

Oh, Captain. What's this all about?

Captain Chen:

Our friends killed, Dale. Something is aboard.

Dale:

Check the CCTV footage.

Bridget:

Doing it now!

The CCTV is being patched in. It displays an image of the corridors. Some sort of stocky figure is running, approaching them. It is fat, and a strange head they can make out from the darkness. It groans and moans and squeals like a pig, running down, burning through the wires and lights, breaking them. The scan zooms into an image of this creature, which is hardly recognizable, even in high definition! They all try to zoom in on it.

Captain Chen:

Keep checking in on the movement of it, Bridget.

Dennis:

What is it?

Dale:

Something hostile if it has already killed two of us.

Bridget:

Sir, three more life signs have just appeared.

Captain Chen:

What do you mean, just appeared?

Bridget:

Like they literally just appeared out of nowhere.

Captain Chen:

Ok. Girls, stay here. Where is the other hostile thing?

Bridget:

Still down the other end of the ship.

Captain Chen:

Right, men with me.

They grab their white guns from their belts, simplistic. Like long pistols but with a ray, and the option of stun or kill. They rush out. A few corridors down, the Doctor, Nyssa and Tegan have exited the TARDIS. The Time Lord marvelling at the ship and the detail, whilst the girls wander around a bit, yet keeping in sight. The Doctor slaps on his cricket hat.

Doctor:

Interesting. I haven't seen such detail to ship like this in years.

Nyssa:

Where are we?

Doctor:

The year 5005. Around the planet Stark and next to the Second Scarlet Nebula. This is a cargo ship. Now, to find the crew.

Captain Chen, Dennis and Dale charge out and point their guns directly at the Doctor and his friends. Placing their hands up.

Captain Chen:

PUT YOUR HANDS UP! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Doctor:

Oh. Hello. I would shake your hand right now but I have a gun pointing at me.

Captain Chen:

Who the devil are you?

Doctor:

Well, I'm known as the Doctor. And this is Tegan and Nyssa.

Dale:

How did you get aboard? Did that fancy capsule materialize you there?