Scene 6 - The true flesh

Running and charging down the corridors. Bridget stops when she reaches the start of a new corridor and spots the suit of the Voord, lying down at the end. She carefully looks up on the roof to ensure it hasn't jumped up, before rushing over to the suit as the others reach around the corridor at last.

Bridget, come away!

The woman lifts up the heavy, rubber suit.

Bridget:

It's got out. It's around... ARGH!

She screams as a yellowy, blotchy and dis-embodied humanoid figure slaps around her face and grabs her, dragging her around the corner as her flesh begins boiling and steaming, her face melting and burning through into her brain. The Voord's true body is revealed, the entire body of a yellow, blotchy and dis-embodied human figure. The Voord then turns and sprints towards the others, before the Captain zaps the creature. The Voord moans and yells in the torturous agony of the ray, still trying to reach out for the others. The Doctor protects the girls as the Captain defends them by firing the gun at it, eventually, the Voord gives up and sprints like a cat running down the corridors to protect itself.

Nyssa:

Poor Bridget!

Captain Chen:

So that's the true form of one of those things, 'ay Doctor?

Doctor:

Yes. It's obviously heading for the escape capsules now.

Tegan:

It wanted us to look at the suit and then would have killed all of us.

The Captain takes out the hologram communicator.

Captain Chen:

Captain to Summer, the creature is heading towards the escape pods. Deadlock all escape pods!