( Reminisce )

Shortly after making an very important promise to Midoriya.. you had to move away from Musutafu. Your grandma had gotten sick, and eventually passed away... leading to the recent transfer between homes. You were placed under your step father's wing, who was a proud scientist commencing research in i-Island among other popular scientists. Unfortunately, it was only him taking care of you, but at least he had two sons who could keep you company. They were only older than you by a year.

You couldn't keep in touch with Bakugou or Midoriya, though.. but you knew it was only a matter of time before you'd see each other again. Speaking of, the new life you had didn't take very long to come by. You returned to Japan now at fifteen years old, back into your hometown, hopefully you could see them again. You also knew for certain that Bakugou would be attending the greatest hero academy yet; UA High.

Planning to enroll at the school yourself, you were placed under recommendations thanks to your step father, and now you were on your way to being transferred to the prestigious academy. Fortunately, that dad of yours wasn't all that worried.. as you were starting school two days after they implemented the dormitories.

~[A/N]: (I know that the dorms were implemented when everyone had been 16, but just roll with this for plot reasons!)

Today was now the first day for you, and you arrived a bit late. Breathlessly, you placed your hands against your knees while becoming rendered out of breath, panting and scoffing heavily. Soon overcoming this, you wasted no more time and slid open the door, nearly slamming it upon doing so. Your body was stiff and locked together, feeling multiple stares rest on you.

A gulp had left you, meanwhile there was a certain tall teacher with messy black hair and dark circles around his bloodshot eyes, inevitably complimenting his extremely tired look. He lowered his clipboard. "Oh, there she is. Come in."

Shortly after bowing in an apologetic manner for being a few minutes late, you entered the room entirely, stopping right beside the podium. The students in the room quietly watched you, meanwhile you were too nervous to even search for Bakugou. "So, this is our recent transfer student. Treat her well." The tired instructor would speak, looking at you as you returned the stare. "My name is Mister Aizawa. We've been expecting you, so I've placed you in the back behind Ochako Uraraka. Uraraka, raise your hand."

Seconds after the demand, the young girl with a short brown hair and brown eyes would lift her hand followed by a genuine smile. You perked up, already feeling at ease, and quickly made your way to the back row.

"I'll get on with our new student's introductory. Her name is [F/N] [L/N], and her quirk is the ability to manipulate objects by minimizing and maximizing them." Multiple classmates cooed, highly impressed, leaving you to frantically rub your head. Aizawa lowered his clipboard from his eyes once more, seeming as though he hated his job; when really, he had a stoic face that we all knew and loved. "Now onto roll call.."

"Yuuga Aoyama.."

"Ici~"

"Mina Ashido."

"Here!"

"Tsuyu Asui..."

"Ribbit."

"Tenya Iida."

"Present."

The list went on. And every time a student replied to Aizawa's callings it took you little effort to look at them, whether they were beside you, or ahead of you. Until... you heard someone's name ring throughout your ears. It felt like you we're brought back down by reality itself.