( Unforgiving )

You... 

You murdered Ashido...

When that revelation finally dawned on you, you made a quick grab to hold onto your head, feeling as it spun from dizziness. You'd crack down into tears not long afterwards, and after Bakugou stopped searching for a pulse he looked to console you. 

"Well for starters, accidents happen.." He softly spoke, crouching down in front of you. His right elbow, which was pressed against his kneecap, kept his arm propped up with his chin surfaced on the palm of his hand. "I actually find the fact that you killed someone a little appealing." He was so blunt that it caused you to shoot your head up.

"H..How could you say that??! This is a crime, Katsuki! You're... you're truly a sicko.." You buried your face in your hands. "My life is over, but then again it already ended weeks ago.." The male ahead of you suddenly drew his face closer to yours, taking in your sorrow as his expression suddenly grimaced. "Hey. Let's not forget the fact that I'm doing everything for love. For us."

Although you were unwilling, he used his hand to push your head closer to his, and from there he laid a delicate peck on your forehead. That gesture alone acted as a trojan horse, and you could feel deep passion sprouting throughout your veins. "After that day I kissed you.. I decided that I won't let anything draw a line between us.. not even death. I'm the only person you need, and you're the only person I need. I don't care how much blood I have to spill, or how many lives I have to take, I just want you. I want you so much it's sickening." 

You felt your heart pound. Not out of fluster, or excitement, but out of terror. 

Bakugou stroked your head with empty, yet loving eyes that stabbed through you. His thoughts were terrifying. He, was terrifying. You failed to produce a sentence, for the guilt you carried of being the one responsible for Ashido's death weighed down on you. 

Once the both of you finally realized that things derailed, though only slightly, your captor was the one who took the initiative. "Let's go back to my room. I'll clean this up for you so you can sleep soundly." He helped you to your feet, careful to balance you. 

You of course looked at the corpse on Midoriya's bed, before using your hand to shield your eyes. 'What have I done... I took an innocent girl's life. I.. I can't forgive myself..' It stung to reminisce on the night you played the King's game with Ashido, and aided her in washing the dishes.. You had a lot of fun while being in her presence, and that young lady had so much going for herself.

...You had no right taking that away from her. 

As more time had been consumed, Bakugou led you back to prison. He made sure to be cautious while turning every corner, and eventually you gently stroked your arm as you stood in the center of his bedroom while he took the time to close his door. There were your clothes neatly folded and ready for your grab on his desk, but you hadn't acknowledged it until Bakugou had done so. "I thought you might've felt uncomfortable wearing hospital clothes, so I planned ahead."

Turning, the wardrobe wasn't hard to pass, and as the male shifted his head the other way, he spoke furthermore. "Go ahead and change. Pretend as if I'm not here." Yeah, that was easier said than done.

However, you no longer carried any ounce of shame, and so you faced the desk and started by reaching for your shoulder, carefully peeling the clothing downward. "Okay.."

Buzz.

You'd stop as soon as a vibration caught your attention. It came from your pocket, and naturally, you reached into it. The one behind you had been staring from the moment you decided to take off your clothes, but what garnished attention even more was your newly received message.