( Abundance )

"Wait! It's actually coming back to me now...!" The nurse snapped her fingers briskly. "I remember he said that he couldn't wait anymore, and that he'd be coming for you soon." She turned back around, her head tilting gingerly. "Perhaps it's a family emergency?" 

Throat getting dry and pupils widening, those words alone were enough to terrify you. There was no avoiding that this unknown individual was none other than Katsuki Bakugou; a sickened, lovesick male bound to his twisted infatuation. 

Your shoulders remained tensed, and by this time you could no longer acknowledge the woman gesturing towards the door with her nearly trademark smile. It was until the door clicked closed did you release an exasperated exhale, as if you were holding your breath.

"K.. Katsuki.. Katsuki's coming for me..."

You held onto your head, teeth chattering together. "He... he killed someone! I know it was real.. So why can't I remember...? I.. It's killing me.." Perhaps you'll know soon enough if you ever returned back to Heights Alliance. 

Diverting your eyes, your hand stretched to grab onto your phone, the device trembling quite erratically. Powering it on, you gazed toward the screen intently as you waited for it to boot up.  "Maybe.. one of the teachers can.. help me? I can leave with them! And... explain everything..."

A little selfless, you thought upon your own well being instead of anyone else's. And quite frankly, you were emotionally and physically scarred. So much death had occurred under this past month. Your father, close friends.. and not to mention the disappearance of a redhead you had interest in; which turned out to be a murder.

Oh god. You didn't even want to think about that. 

Your phone finally finished powering, however in only a few seconds it vibrated insanely, making you flinch. It continued for a long second, nearly giving you the impression that you were getting a phone call, or maybe an alarm was triggered and had yet to be put to rest. You typed in your password and was shocked at your notification banner, gawking mindlessly.

76 missed calls, 143 new messages, and 32 new voicemails. 

A bead of sweat rolled down your chin. Bombarded with so many missed calls and messages... amidst all of the texts you received from other people, random numbers, etc... there was a certain contact that stood out to you.

The caller you had your eyes on was unknown, and it was until you checked over to your messages did you realize who it was. 

Unknown User ID:
>[Y/N], I'm sorry.<

Unknown User ID:
>I'm so sorry..<

Unknown User ID:
>It's my fault that you're hospitalized...<

Unknown User ID:
>I shouldn't have been so aggressive, I got so carried away.<

Unknown User ID:
>You still love me, right?<

Unknown User ID:
>I hope you're alright.<

Unknown User ID:
>Text me when you read this, K?<

Unknown User ID:
>I love you, and I really want to see you.<

Unknown User ID:
>Stay safe.<

"How did he.." No! There was no time to think about the hows. Your focus should be on the whats. Bakugou was most likely suffering from your lack of presence. You influenced him, giving him a little stability as you stood by him. Granted, with things how they were now, it was horrifying to know that it could get worse. Immensely worse.