They are born

Delhi City...

Capital City & One of the busiest city in India.

After few minutes of travel from that congested city comes the two houses next to next.

One of the house belongs to Bharatwaj Family while the other belongs to Divedi family.

Mr. & Mrs. Divedi died in an accident leaving their son Jamanlal Divedi alone.

Nirmala Bharatwaj the senior member of the family was friend & neighbor of Divedi family.

Since Jamanlal's parents accident Nirmala was not only taking care of her son Rajender Bharatwaj, but also Jamanlal Divedi as her own son..

Nirmala not only at home but was controlling both the family business too with help of good managers support.

Nirmala never shows any difference between them..

Rajender as well as Jamanlal was almost of same age group too.

Nirmala if purchase a dress for Rajender then also purchase for Jamanlal too.  

Both their birthday's were celebrated in same manner.

Jamanlal was only living in the next house for name sake and all the time he used to be with Bharatwaj house only.

Jamanlal & Rajender grown up and finished their graduation.

They started taking care of their family business too.

Nirmala was always proud of both of them..

The days were passing..

Nirmala looked for marriage of both Rajender & Jamanlal..

She selected Sujatha for Rajender & Meena for Jamanlal.

Both the marriage happend on same day in grand manner together.

After 2 years time, Sujatha Bharatwaj gave birth to a boy.

Nirmla named him 'Prem'

After few more months, Meena Divedi gave birth to a girl.

Nirmala named her 'Simar'

After 3 years of Prem & Simar's birth both Sujatha & Meena got pregnant for 2nd time.

Nirmala was taking care of both of them well.

Nirmala: Sujatha & Meena, for the first delviery you both went to your parents house.  I can understand your & your parents feeling that they wanted to take care of you.  But this time, i wish you both stay here itself.  I will take care of your delivery.

Sujatha & Meena: Sure Mataji.  We will be here only.

Nirmala: Atleast Prem & Simar were having few months difference.  But now both of your due dates almost falling at same time.  I wish everything go fine.

All prayed to Matarani to bless them with all good..

Nirmala was taking care of both pregnant ladies very well.

Sujatha & Meena was excited to see her taking care more than a mother.

Nirmala who was having only son was looking both as her own daughters.

The days were passing and time has come for delivery of child..

Sujatha got labor pain and she was taken to hospital by Nirmala.

Doctor was attending her while Nirmala & Rajender were standing outside the ward in full tension.

After few minutes of difficulty, Sujatha gave birth to a handsome boy baby.

Sujatha was shifted to room and baby was given to Nirmala wrapped with a blue towel.

Nirmala was speechless to see the handsome grandson.

Nirmala gave the baby to Sujatha to feed the baby kissing on his forehead.

Nirmala received phone call from Jamanlal that Meena too got labor pain.

Nirmlala informed him to bring Meena to hospital immediately in the car.

In the meantime, Nirmala contacted doctor & informed to make the arrangements.

In few minutes Meena reached hospital.

Meena was taken to labor ward and was attended by doctor.

Jamanlal was with little tension while Nirmala & Rajender hold his hands for support.

After few minutes, Meena gave birth to a beautiful girl baby.

Nirmala told to arrange shifting both Sujatha & Meena to the room where 2 bed are available so that Nirmala can take care of both at the same time.

The girl baby was given to Nirmala wrapping a pink towel.

Nirmala was stunned to see the beautiful girl baby.

Sujatha & Meena were on 2 beds on both sides while 2 cradles were placed in a corner for both the babies.

Nirmala put the babies in the cradles next to next and smiled looking at the beautiful faces...

After 3 days both Sujatha & Meena were discharged from hospital.

Nirmala arranged welcome celebration at Bharatwaj house for both the babies.

All the relatives & friends were called and special dinner was arranged.

Nirmala name the baby boy as 'Siddhant'

Then name the baby girl as 'Roli'

All were excited seeing the babies together.

Prem & Simar too were happy to see their siblings...