Lost on eyes

Siddhant & Roli came out of the park leaving premar.

Roli: siddhant I can't believe.  

Siddhant: roli we can't believe these silent people always.  You remember.

Roli: now what will be our family members reaction.  

Siddhant: Who knows?  But climax should be positive with our efforts.

Roli: siddhant...

Roli was hesitating

Siddhant: what happened Roli?  This much hesitation with me.  Can't believe

Roli: siddhant is it possible to Love someone who they treated as friends all these days...

Siddhant: roli, that query is there in my mind too.  But it is up to them.

Roli & Siddhant were discussing on that but got no solution.

 Siddhant was waiting for that weekend..

Siddhant took Roli & went to mataji.

Mataji: siddhant & roli together. 

Roli: mataji we have come to talk to you.

Mataji: what is the matter?

Siddhant: we have come to talk regarding Love..

Mataji: I know seeing you both that you will come someday to us & tell that you are in love.

Siddhant: mataji I too was expecting you will mistake us only.

Mataji: then what about you have come.  You only said about love

Siddhant: yes I said about love.  Not said about our love

Mataji; then?

Siddhant: it is about the love of the one who you said knows to maintain distance, soft etc etc etc.

Mataji: what do you mean?

Siddhant: mataji you know what I mean!

Mataji: you mean prem & simar

Siddhant: yes.  It is very clear that you people don't believe us & advice us.  Then leave the one who really do love each other.

Roli: siddhant you have come to talk about their love or to point out mataji that she wrongly advised us.

Mataji: its OK roli.  I think you both have mistaken.  I am not against love & I won't stand between any lovers.  So I don't have any problem in their love.  In fact happy.  In case you both are loving then also I am OK only.  On that day what I pointed is you both reached age to maintain distance & if not others may gossip.