Marriage

Rosid were in their room.

Both were excited on the happenings of that day.

Roli face turned pink on thinking what she did.  

Roli was thinking, I was telling him to maintain distance and be as friend.  But what I did.  At least he kissed when alone but I not even realized the place.  Still my siddhant hide us behind my duppatta.  So cool guy he is.  I love him...

Roli was thinking about him.

Roli after a while called siddhant

Roli: siddhant..

Sid:  hmm

Roli: can you come to my room?

Sid: now?

Roli: hmm.  I wish to talk to you..

Sid: OK.. But what others think if I come to your room in the night

Roli: then won't you come..

Sid: why not?  But instead I will tell you the place.  You come there.

 Sid told the place & she agreed.

Rosid reached that place.

Sid: roli, what you wish to talk?

 Roli: siddhant my father is getting old.  Still taking care of the company though his health not permitting.  

Sid: OK

Roli: prem jiju is helping rajender papa.  Likewise I wish you help my pappa in the business as a son.

Sid: good idea roli.  We will talk on this to your pappa & decide.

Roli: thank you siddhant..

Sid: OK this is what you wish to talk on previous day night of our marriage.  Anyway good night let's go.

He tried to move while Roli hold his hands...

Roli pulled him towards her.

Siddhant smiled.

Sid: now tell me what my darling really want?

 Roli lean on his shoulder & wrapped her hands around him.

Roli: siddhant I am sorry to hold you from loving me.  Now I realised how beautiful the love is.  I wish we love each other & marry as lovers..

Sid: roli I know you loves me a lot.. you misunderstood your shyness on the intimacy.  Nothing else.  I wanted you to come out yourself.

 Roli: how much loving you are siddhant!!  I love you

Sid: not me alone darling.  We both love each other.  I love you too my sweet heart roli.