Talk as friends & romance as lovers

Rosid were enjoying their each & every moment together with fun & excitement.

They went to honeymoon trip to a nearby hill station..

After coming back from that trip siddhant took over jamanlal businesses

Jamanlal guide him for some days.

After seeing siddhant's extraordinary talent in handling he stopped going to office.

Still after coming back from office siddhant goes to roli house & discuss with jamanlal on the happenings of the day.

Also takes his guidance where ever required.

 When their discussion prolong, meena prepare dinner there itself for Rosid.

Roli too comes there if dinner time crosses and they have dinner in roli house.

Also sleep in Roli house.

The days were passing...

One day Roli finished kitchen work and took milk for mataji and went to her room.

But roli stopped outside the room on hearing the conversation between Mataji & sujatha.

Mataji: sujatha you know how much I am affectionate to jamanlal.  I feel both rajender & jamanlal as my son only.  

Sujatha: yes mataji

Mataji: but recently after roli marriage with siddhant I feel like he is creating gap between our family & siddhant.

Sujatha: why you feel so?

Mataji: siddhant as well as roli used to have dinner here only even before marriage.  But now they started having good there & sleep there.  He is taking care of their business.  So day by day he is getting more attached to them.

Sujatha: mataji don't worry like this.  It is not good for your health.  Everything will be alright soon.

Roli moved from there & gave the milk also in hands of simar.

Roli went to their room.

Her face was upset & was in deep thinking.

Siddhant who was waiting for her was wondering seeing her.

Roli did not look at him & sat in the bed in deep thinking.

Siddhant came behind her & back hug her tightly.

He kissed on her cheeks.

She was still in deep thinking.

Sid: roli...

Roli: hmmm

Sid: what happened? What is bothering you?