Realise your love

Rosid went to do purchase of their wedding dress.

Roli selected for Siddhant.

Siddhant selected for Roli.

His sherwani was in cream color with maroon embroidery work.

Her lehenga was in maroon color with cream blouse and maroon dupatta.

While billing they noticed in same color combination.

 Roli: siddhant see we selected same color dress.

Sid: roli, i only selected the same color after you select mine.  I wish no difference between us anymore.

Roli: Siddhant I love you.

Sid: I love you too.

They selected jewellery too..

Finally they had dinner and were returning home.

They were in the car.

Roli looked at him.

Roli: siddhant will you accept if I tell you something

 Sid: tell me roli.

Roli: I like this.  I like the friendship between us.  I may be wrong or right.  But I accepted you to marry me when we were getting engaged to someone else.  Yes I did.  But when you move with me as a lover I am unable to handle you.  No.  I am unable to handle me.  So...

Sid: tell me roli...  so..

Roli: so I wish you stay as my friend instead of lover though we get married.  I don't know whether what ask you is right or not.  But I wish you consider my request.

 Siddhant was thinking, Roli you are fooling yourself that you are unable to handle love.  Remember you are the one who confess love.  Who said 'Siddhant.  I love you' even now in the shop.  Also you only hug me before I did.  You even kissed me.  It is your assumption that you feel me still as friend.  Its OK.  I will give you time to realize your love yourself.

Roli: siddhant, why are you silent?  What it means?

Siddhant: don't worry Roli.  I accept your feeling.  Now the marriage will happen between friends & not lovers.  Are you OK now?

Roli: thank you so much.

Roli in happiness unknown to herself went near him & kissed on his cheeks.

Siddhant smiled...

Mehendi:

The function arranged in roli house.

All relatives including bharatwaj family members gathered there.

Siddhant was sitting in the sofa.