Engagement

Divakar & Shwetha were talking to Roli & Siddhant almost till midnight & till they fall asleep.

Roli & Siddhant were unable to even talk to each other.

Next day were their engagement day...

Roli as soon as got up wish to talk to him.

She tried to go but..

Meena: where are you going?

 Roli: maaji I will meet siddhant & come back

Meena: roli, I hope you can understand what I am trying to tell you now.  All these days you both were together as friend everything is OK.  But now today you are getting engaged with someone.. you need to talk to him, spend time with him & think of him.  Not only you, he is also getting engaged what that girl will feel if he is close to you.  So think of both your future & hope no need for me to explain more.

Roli now realized the truth behind what her mother said..

Yes she is now engaged & will be someone's in few days.  How can she be with siddhant always.

But yesterday one day without siddhant itself was like hell.  Then how the same can be tolerated the whole life...

Roli started thinking deeply.

 Siddhant faced same situation.  Mataji gave the same lecture to him.

Siddhant returned to his room.

He was also in deep thinking.

Siddhant as well as Roli took the mobile in their hand to call.

Still they remembered the advise given by their elders & kept the phone without calling..

Roli, Divakar, Siddhant & Shwetha were getting ready for their engagement...

All the four with family members, relatives & friends gathered in the engagement hall.

Roli & Siddhant who were still in deep thinking were disturbed by Divakar & Shwetha often.

Roli & Siddhant were managing to reply them.

The time has come...

Mataji: now let's celebrate the engagement.  Get on to the stage.

All the four were on the stage.

Shwetha then Siddhant, then Roli & then Divakar

Roli & Siddhant were standing facing their would be turned against each other.

Mataji gave the rings to all the four.

Siddhant was thinking without forwarding his hands to put the ring to Shwetha

When Divakar forward his hands towards Roli, roli was thinking deeply & did not forward her hands to accept it.

All were looking at them.