Teenagers

Roli as well as Siddhant were close to each other than they are with their school friends or to their siblings.

Simar & Prem though siblings of Roli & Siddhant, they let both of them play together and they play between them.

In the school also, Roli & Siddhant sit beside each other.  After reaching home also, the studies, breakfast, lunch, dinner everything is together only.

Their happiness, fighting, arguments everything between them only...

They hold each other hands when they walk and that is their usual habit.

Even when they go out for any shopping or to celebrations or to mandir, still they stay together holding their hands...

In case of sickness, then no way that they move away from each other at any cost...No one can separate them and tell them to go to school or classes...

The days were passing..

Roli & Siddhant were growing...

They were not only good at studies but also in sports.

Siddhant as well as Roli were good in games like Badminton, Basketball,  Volley ball ..

Also both were interested in dance.

Mataji arranged for dancing classes and both were getting training in that too...

Slowly Roli & Siddhant reached teenage...

Mataji was in deep thinking...

Sujatha went to Mataji to give tea and looked at Mataji.

Sujatha: Mataji, what happend?  Why you seems to be so bothered?

Mataji: Sujatha, nothing big.. 

Sujatha: Let it be big or small.  But tell me what is bothering..

Mataji: Sujatha, I cant understand how to tell this.

Sujatha was wondering what she is talking about...

Mataji: Sujatha, After reaching teenage Prem & Simar started maintaining distance between them on their own.  They are matured enough to understand anything.  But this ROli & Siddhant, see they are still like small children.  

Sujatha: Mataji, i think there is no need to worry on this.  They are only friends.

Mataji: Sujatha.. I know they are only friends, but what about the society.  Can we give explanation to the society going to individual that they are only friends.  But seeing them together always roaming everywhere holding their hands will automatically make them to gossip..

Sujatha: I agree Mataji.  What you wish to do now?

Mataji: That is what i was thinking of.  We know they are only friends.  But we need to explain them in diplomatic way so that they realise and start maintaining a distance between them like Prem & Simar.  Also they should not take it in wrong way that we are having any problem in that...