Chapter 1

This is the final book in the Can't Say series. If you haven't read the other three, them imma advise you to stop right now. Yes you, hoe. Stop. And go read the first book Can't Say. Now if you have read the last three books. Please proceed...

***

HELLO!!! Welcome back to the FINAL book in the Cant Say series *sniffle* our babies have come so far... Let's see how they're doing in this final book, shall we? Come, come, come, come, come along now!
--------------------------------------

⚠Trigger Warnings:⚠
Mentions of Rape, Abuse, Kidnap, Murder, Language, Trauma, Depression anxiety. Viewer discretion is advised.

"We need the whole story. I understand that it's touchy but because you have a history with him and the court needs to know what happened between you two and how far back you both go, including the rape, abuse, kidnap and murder claims you've made."

The band were in the family room of Avi and Kevin's house talking to their lawyer. Kevin and Esther had demanded that Avi take him to court after all he had done to him and offered to get him a lawyer if he did so. The trio even threatened him into taking him to court because they wanted to see him get taken down for not only all he's done but the kidnap of their Scottybuckets.

"do i have to go into details?"

"Not right now, no."

"ok."

"What do you mean 'not right now'?"

"During interrogation down at the station, he'll have to go into very fine details for the interrogator about what happened."

"Ok but just the time he got him pregnant right?"

"Nope, every time."

"EVERY TIME?!"

"I-I can't do that."

"You'll have to if you want then to believe you."

"This has been happening since I was 13! I can't recall at least 30-50 separate counts of rape over the course of 18 years, I blocked most of that out. I didn't want to remember it I would've gone mad."

"What do you remember about the previous times."

"The time he got me pregnant, he tackled me into the rim of the toilet bowl and I was unconscious for the most of it. I slowly began to remember what he did."

"How long did that take?"

"... a month or so..."

She wrote something down.

"What about the attempted murder and murder?"

"he stabbed me in my stomach and he killed my baby... i passed out because of blood loss."

She wrote that down too, checking her watch, she stood gathering her things.

"That's all I really have time for today. I'll see you the day of the interrogation. "

"how much detail will have have to go into?"

"A lot. More than what you gave today."

Kevin was visibly fuming at what was said.

"Explain again?! He's explained it at least 3 times now!!"

"kevin it's fine."

"No, it's not! Can't you just tell them what happened?!"

"I'm afraid not. They need to hear it from him to compare it with Daniel's story and they need the details to do that. They also need to verify if his story has a consistency to check whether he's telling the truth or not."

"why would i lie about something like this?"

"Many people do that you know?"

"i am not 'many people' i have a highly publicised career and life which would be ruined if i was making up something like this and i would never destroy my life in any sort of way let alone like this."

Avi shifted on the couch to push himself further into Kevin's arms.

"i also have some decency."

The lawyer nodded, eyes wide before she stood up again and began walking.

"I'll show you out."

Kevin stood up to lead her out the door, the trio looked at Avi in search of any emotion in his face, receiving nothing but a blank stare as he looked towards the floor, lost in thought.

Kevin came back in and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"So he'll have to go into more detail about the events that happened?"

"Seems so."

"I don't understand why can't they just--"

"you heard them, mitch. they need to check whether my story is consistent and matches up with daniel's."

"But it won't! He's gonna change the story to make it seems like you consented to what he did to you!"

"i know, but he won't win the case."

"Avi, you don't know that--"

"i do."

"How?"

Kirstie was with Olaf in the corner.

"because knowing daniel, whenever he lies, there's only so far he can go with it before he can't continue, or it just isn't of any use anymore because it doesn't add up. he'll try anything in the book to try and get his way but there's always a flaw in everything he does... just like all he tried to do."

The group smiled having felt somewhat reassured. The trio left the building leaving the pair to themselves. Kevin came back in with two cups of tea, handing one to the man on the couch.

"Thanks, Kev."

He slid in behind him and cuddled him close.

"i can't believe they're making you do this again. Do they not understand trauma levels?"

"They're just doing their job, kev."

"Their job is making sure that you're safe from the trauma. Not making you recall it."

"That's only half their job. The other half is gathering evidence and statements to come up with a case and a verdict. That's what they're trying to do at the moment. I have to do this if we want to put Daniel away."

Kevin cuddled his baby closer to his chest, wanting to cry at the thought of him getting hurt again...

"be careful ok my love?"

"i will be."

They spent the rest of their night surrounded by the warmth and love of each other and their home.

---------------------------------------------------------
First chapter. Hope you enjoyed it and Stay Royal My Royalties👑👑👑~~