Chapter 12

"That was great guys!"

The band had just finished rehearsing for the first show of tour after adapting the choreo so Avi didn't collapse on stage because he stood for too long. Esther came on the stage with a clipboard.

"It looks, great guys. Take a break and get some water and stuff before VIP, yeah?"

The band walked back o their dressing room, all flopping down on the couches.

"First show of the tour!"

"Avi, what are you going to do for VIP?"

"Huh?"

"People are going to want hugs and if they're wearing similar or the same cologne as Kevin and Scott?"

"Wait, why did I have an effect on you?"

"Because we cuddle so my nose is used to your cologne and I would normally like it but hormones are throwing off my senses and now it makes me sick. Kevin cleaned the bathroom with bleach and I went in there and it was like a breath of fresh air to me. I considered moving my pillow and a spare comforter into the bathroom. It smelt soooooo good. So I'll just wear a surgical mask and call it the sickies"

The rest of them laughed when he said that as he stood to grab one of the masks from the desk drawer and dropping back next to Kevin.

"You guys hungry?"

"I want pizza."

"Sushi."

"A burger would be nice..."

"Post-mates?"

"Lets."

Scott pulled out his phone, opening the Post-mates app and ordering food for all of them.

"What do y'all want?"

"Gluten-free pizza! Spinach and mozzerella!"

"I'm right next to you, Mishie..."

"Sorry... love you!"

"Ah! Gosh... Kirst?"

"Sushi Platter!!"

"Avi, Kevin?"

"I want a burger but I don't want you to be sick..."

"It's fine Kev. Get your burger."

"But you'll be sick... Lemme see... The seven-layer burrito. What do you want, love?"

"Cheese quesadilla and churros. Cranberry juice too or is that in the fridge? Is there Cranberry & Raspberry juice in the fridge? I really want some. Cold juice sounds good right now..."

Kevin was laughing as his boyfriend rambled on about how he wanted cold Cranberry & Raspberry juice.

"I'll get you that Avi. so that's all? Coke? Fanta? Sprite?

"Coke and Fanta!"

"Sprite."

"Ooohhh 7-Up."

"Y'all ordering food?"

Esther queried as she entered the dressing room.

"Please don't tell us it's VIP time..."

"No... you've got a while until then?"

"Want something?"

"Homestyle Bacon Jalapeno Chicken meal with a Chocolate Frost and seasoned potato wedges, can I also get a Tropical Berry Lemonade?"

"Wendy's, Es?"

"Yes, Wendy's!"

Avi held his hands up in surrender.