Chapter 27

They had decided to gather at Avin's house a few days later for the explanation live stream. The band had been discussing what was to be said in the video when Esther came storming through the door, she closed it of course, though gently.

"We need to get this live stream done quickly, management has been breathing down my neck about the whole losing fans situation. They're really not happy about this."

She dropped onto the arm chair of the couch, visibly distressed.

"How much are we telling the fans? "

"Everything... "

"Baby mentions? "

"No more secrets amiright?... "

"Mkay. "

Esther groaned from the other end of the couch. All the attention had diverted to her now.

"It's just management. You've lost another 300 subscribers. "

"We should start. "

Scott set up the tripod and connected it to the laptop. Starting up the YouTube live stream the rest of the band and Esther gathering behind him, Avi sitting center couch.

"Ok. You ready? "

"mhmm... "

Scott pressed a button and soon enough. They were live.

Avi:

Time to come clean...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Italics: Comments
Bold: Views.
-------------------------------------

"Hey guys! It's Avi."

5,000

"Spontaneous live? "

"Last time this happened they were going on a break. What now? "

"Ummm... I know there's been a lot of problems surrounding our random breaks with little to no explanation with why we're taking them... and since management isn't too happy about the loss of fans and such. We've decided to... not keep any secrets from you guys anymore... And tell you guys everything... "

15,000

"Everything everything? "

"Oohh storytime. "

"This isn't good... "

"I guess this kinda starts when I was twelve. I met my ex, Daniel. He was nice and treated me well. We were like that couple in movies... Had the best times together and we had the most romantic dates and outings ever... But a few months into our relationship... He stopped talking to me, no calls, no texts... When he did text it was "Sorry babe, I'll get back to you, I promise. " though he never did... "

30,000

"Broken promises. That's a bad sign. "

"Did you leave the relash? "

"A few months passed, he promised to take me out for my thirteenth birthday. He said somewhere nice but... He took me to his house... I wanted to leave but I couldn't I didn't know where I was, we drove the whole way there, he was sixteen but said he was fourteen. I obviously didn't have the money to get a flight home and he had an iron grip on my wrist. "

50,000

"Uh oh... "

"🙉🙉🙉"