Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A/N dont forget, please comment if there is a misspelling :) thank youuuuu

Also are you still liking this? Cos the reads for each chapter are going down by a lot :(

anyway, Enjoy :)

Jais POV

"Really? Good, ill remember you said that," Adey stated smugly.

Oh God, what have I done?

"An-anyway, what are we doing today then?" I stammered.

"Well, we can just go to the arcade like you suggested earlier."

"Yeah okay," his mood is visibly better now, "you ready?" I wanted to keep it that way.

"What? We're going now?" He asked, incredulous.

"Yupp" I replied, popping the 'p'.

Nathan's POV

After about 20 minutes of watching tv, I heard Mike thump down the stairs. When he came into view, he had a wide grin plastered on his face.

Oh no... What's he done?

"Whaaat?" I stretched out suspiciously.

"Well..." He started, confirming that I had good reason to be worried.

"Baasically, there's this girl that I've been trying to get with for a while now and she's agreed to go on a date with me," he stopped and got on his knees, "but only if its a double date with a friend of hers and a friend of mine... So, that's where you come in, bro. Plus it would help me move on from Alicia." He gazed up at me, pleading.

"Is her friend a dude?" I asked.

Hey, maybe I could move on from Jai.

"No."

Dammit!

"But Mike, you know I'm gay..."

"You can just pretend to be into her, plus we're going to the arcade so if she's a bitch, just focus on the games." He beamed at me, proud of himself.

I groaned, "fine, but only because you're my best friend." I gave in.

"Thanks, man, I owe you one."

"Damn right you do." I concluded.

--------------------------------------------

At the arcade, we met up with the girls outside. One was tall, slim and tan with long brown hair and dark, chocolatey brown eyes. She looked kind of Spanish, I guess.

The other girl was average height and also slim. She had dark blonde hair and fair skin. Her eyes were a deep blue, much like the ocean.

"Hey Lindsey and..." Mike trailed off.

"Victoria but you can call me Tory." The taller one answered.

"Right, Hi Tory, Im Mike and this is my bro, Nate." I nodded in greeting.

I wonder which one Mike's into. Tory is sexy and foreign looking and Mike digs that. But Lindsey is really cute and innocent looking which Mike is also into. I guess it's Lindsey anyway since he knew her name.

"Okay, now that were all introduced, lets go in, ladies first." Mike grinned boyishly.

Ever the gentleman.

Walking into the arcade, it was packed with young boys with the odd girl here and there.

"Right, well me and Lindsey are gonna go play dance dance revolution, so you guys get acquainted."