Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jai's POV

When we got back to Adey's, I collapsed onto the sofa, my mind still preoccupied by Nathan and that bitch.
Come on now, you don't know that, she's probably nice.
Well, it is Nathan who, after all, goes for anyone.
I shook my head to dispel my internal debate.
Adey entered the living room from the kitchen with two glasses of coke. He set them down in the coffee table before turning the tv on.
"So, what do you wanna watch?" He asked.
"Um..." I pondered. "I don't know, what do you wanna watch?"
"Maybe a scary film?" He suggested, looking at me.
"Yeah okay, how about insidious?"
"Sounds good."
Logging into Netflix, he brought up the film and pressed play. Bringing my knees up and resting my feet on the sofa, I snuggled up to Adey, already knowing this film was going to scare me. Adey complied and wrapped his muscular arm around my shoulders. Smiling, I leant up and kissed him on he cheek, which earned me a kiss on the lips in reply.

Returning my attention to the film, we settled into watching it.

A while into the film, after the scene had be set and we knew what was going on, I let myself go into numbly watching the film whilst thinking about Nathan.

Who was that girl anyway? I thought he liked me. He could at least show a little loyalty. Although, it's not like we're going out in the first place. He just should cons- HOLY SHIT THERES A MAN IN THE BABY'S ROOM!
Adey's arm tightened round my shoulders as I nearly jumped out of my skin.
"It's not real Jai." He half mocked, half reassured. It was a strange mix of the two so I wasn't sure how to respond so I went with a small smile in his direction.
Eyes on the film, Jai.
A little further into the movie, I relaxed once again. The guy was at work whilst the woman was looking after her two sons. It was starting to get really creepy now.
Why is he not waking up? Why is there blood on his sheets? Why is it a hand mark? Is something trying to get him?
I was probably shaking now.
We should have just gone with a comedy, or a romance. I forgot I hate scary films.

Adey had obviously felt my shivering. With a sharp pull, I was sitting in his lap, his arms cradling around me. Sort of like a fireman's carry but sitting down, my feet still on the sofa.
"Here," Adey murmured softly into my ear. "It's not real, don't worry, I'm here." He kissed my neck lightly, one, two, three times, each one higher than the last until they were just under my earlobe.
Nestling into him, I trained my eyes back on the film.
Adey is such a nice guy, I don't know who Nathan was talking about, because it certainly wasn't this guy.

The movie progressed further to the point of Josh, the dad, going into the 'other world' and looking for his son.
As Josh was walking cautiously around the 'other world' I began to drift off, no longer scared as my tiredness took over...

I awoke to find myself in a double bed.
Thats strange, I don't have a double bed...
Looking around, I recognised it as Adey's bedroom. Peeking under the covers, I found I was fully dressed, much to my relief.
I wonder where Adey is.
Sitting up, I swung my legs round to dangle off the edge of the bed. I flinched when my feet came into contact with the cold laminate floors.
Why can't he get carpet?
"Adey?" I called out, not recieving an answer.
It was ten that I realised that I could hear the shower running.
Ill just go wait for him in his living room, why did I fall asleep? that was stupid, he could have done God knows what to me...
Wait, Adey wouldn't do that, Nathan's attitude is having a bad influence on me.
I crept past the bathroom door on my way to the living room, hearing Adey in the shower still.
Hmm.. I wonder what he looks like right now...
My mind wandered to the thought of Adey in the shower.
His muscular body with droplets of water running down it, fast to begin with, then slowly down. I faltered outside the bathroom door.
You did well, Jai. I congratulated myself.
*click*
That was the bathroom door lock...
The door creaked open to reveal a wet, sexy looking Adey, clad in only a towel wrapped round his waist.
Well I say wrapped but I really mean clinging on to his hips for dear life.
It looked like it was going to fall at any minute.
Just a little bit of positive thinking much?
"You alright, Jai?"
Snapping back from my dirty thoughts I tilted my head up to look at him.
"What, yeah." I answered.
"Good." He smiled before sauntering past me and into his bedroom behind me, shoulder brushing mine as he passed, inviting me into his room with him.
Hes naked under that towel.
Adey glanced back at me as he got to his door, raising his eyebrows in a sexy 'you coming, or what?' kind of way before he turned once again and entered the darkness of his room.
I giggled slightly, before wandering by slowly behind him and into his room.