Chapter 6

Jai's POV

I froze.

Whats happening? Here I am in the bathroom being kissed by Nathan. That's right, Nathan. He must be drunk... Or high... Or both!

My eyes were wide, looking up at his closed ones. His lips moving against my own slowly, drawing me in.

What are you doing Jai? Push him away! You're with Adey now remember.

I felt his hand move behind my head and his fingers intertwine with my hair. I slid my hands up his muscular chest to push him away but he pulled me in tighter with his other arm. I could feel myself beginning to give in, my arms growing weaker the more I tried to push.

Don't you remember how he treated you when he left? He didn't even say good bye. He hasn't changed Jai, nobody changes.

I felt his lips become more rough against my own, desperately hoping for some kind of reaction. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and I groaned into his mouth. Without even realising I was kissing him back, our lips moving together. I wrapped my arms tentatively around his neck pulling him as close as I could.

Jai seriously, you need to stop. You're still naked, he can feel every part of you so don't get carried away.

This thought seemed to turn me on even more, now fully aware of the position we were in. My back was against the sink, one of Nathan's hands was leaning on the wall whilst the other was still tangled in my hair. His knee was propped in between mine and my arms around his neck. He grinded his hips further into mine, forcing my back into the sink forcefully. I let out another moan into his mouth, this time he joined me. I was getting sucked in by him and I knew it. His hand abruptly yanked my head back by my hair as he began attacking my neck with his mouth. Subconsciously, my hips started pressing back into his causing a husky moan to escape his lips.

Stop Jai, get a hold of yoursel-

All rational thoughts were blocked out now, I could feel myself getting harder, not caring if Nathan could feel it or not. Apparently he would now though as his knee moved up to rub against my crotch, I stiffled a grunt at the sudden contact. His lips moved back up to mine, now swollen in anticipation. I pulled him closer still, winding my own hands in his hair as our lips moved in sync, releasing any true feelings we had. I felt his tongue dart out and rub against my bottom lip.

Stop!

I unwound my hands, bringing them to his chest once again, and successfully pushing him away. Reaching for the towel, I covered myself before meeting Nathan's eyes.

"What was that?" I managed to splutter in my surprise and embarrassment.

"I-I don't know, I'm so sorry Jai." He went to rush out of the bathroom but I caught his wrist in time.

"No Nathan, something like that can't happen without an explanation."

Without looking my way he said "there is no explanation, i don't know why I did it."

"Are you playing with me? Is that what this is? Are you jealous because I have Adey now and you can't?" I was becoming angry now.

He can't just kiss me with no explanation, no warning.

"No, no Jai, that's not it, I-" Nathan started, worry filling his eyes.

"Save it Nathan, I couldn't even care less why you did it any more, I knew you wouldn't change, first you didn't say good bye to me and now you want to play with my feelings even more by kissing me. I don't know why I even like you in the first place, you're just a selfish guy who doesn't think about the consequences of his actions, particularly when it has to do with me and my feelings so-"

"I like you, Jai!" He practically shouted at me.

Dumbfounded, I stared at him blankly.

"You... What?"

"You heard..." He trailed off.

I stood there in silence for a moment, letting his words sink in.

Nathan likes me? He couldn't possibly... No... This is some sort of sick joke to get back at me for going out with Adey. I would have known if he likes me. Yeah... Nice try Nathan but that won't work on me.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned, wanting this entire situation to be over with.

"Doing what?" He asked, seemingly bewildered.

I'm not falling for that.

"Why did you kiss me when it's clear I don't like you?" I stated harshly.

"That's not true..." He whispered, barely audible.

"Yes it is," I replied, "you just don't want to admit it." I smirked, pleased with myself.

"Then why did you kiss me back?"

I stopped smirking.

Nathan's POV

The smirk he was wearing moments ago, slipped from his face.

This is it. I knew he kissed me back, I knew he felt something for me too.

As quick as it went, the smirk returned, this time bigger, more arrogant.

"I'm a teenage boy Nathan, what did you expect me to do?" Jai remarked.

"What?"

"Well I didn't want you to embarrass yourself so I thought I should probably kiss back for a bit, you know, so you can keep a little of your dignity." Jai continued snidely.

"I can't believe you..." I muttered before stalking out and into my room leaving jai there looking smug.

That was harsh... I mean... I know I left without saying goodbye but I didnt think he liked me so I thought I was doing no harm. Obviously he feels something otherwise he wouldn't have kissed back. But what if he was telling the truth? What if he did kiss back to protect my dignity? If so, I don't know what i've let myself into.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later...

After chilling in my room for a bit and thinking things through with what happened with Jai and I, there was a knock at the door.

Confused, I called out, "come in."

Mike waltzed in with a big grin on his face.

"To make up for a slightly ruined bro night before due to the appearance of an asshole I have arranged a new and improved bro night with me you and Jai." Mike looked pretty pleased with himself. I internally groaned.

Really? Now? It's going to be so awkward...

"Wow really? Awesome dude," I lied smoothly, "I'll be down in a sec, lemme get in my pajamas."

With a dismissive wave, Mike sauntered out of my room and downstairs.

Just be cool, man, act natural.I said to myself before leaving my room, wondering how tonight would go.

A/N: what do you guys think we should call their ****s because we're really not sure what would sound best... please comment a response :) also can you tell us how were doing :) much appreciated