Chapter 18

Lainey looked ahead and seen a small black car speeding down the ride

"What do we do?" Rebecca asked

"Grab me and act like I'm still your victim" Lainey told her

Rebecca grabbed a hold of Lainey arm and the car came to a screeching stop. The door opened and a tall man stepped out, he was dressed in a black shirt with white cargo pants and swayed shoes. He took the sunglasses from his eyes and slicked them back in his hair "damn becs you gotta be so rough. She's the guest of honor"

"W-who are you?" Lainey made herself shake with fake fear

"I'm Jacob, I work for Noah. Also here to take you from becs and bring you to Noah" he explained "with more comfort, of course" he added

Lainey faked a smile and managed to make a tear roll down her face "Noah really wants to see me?" She asked

Rebecca looked at Lainey impressed by how much she could act. How she managed to look and act scared in a split second

"Oh I wished I looked better" she looked down with embarrassment

"Come on sweetheart, Noah's been waiting for this" Jacob smiled. He walked over to Lainey and she looked up at him with a small smile "why don't we get you out of this tape?"

"That would be nice" she nodded.

Jacob took the lip of the tape and unraveled it from her hands. Lainey let out a happy sigh and shook her arms a little "oh that feels amazing" she breathed "you know if feels like they've been bundled up for days"

Lainey balled her fists up and looked at Jacob. She put her hands down and he stood with a smile painted his face "you are just how Noah described" he began to talk

"How so?" Lainey asked

"You taking her or what?" Rebecca asked "I've got better ways to spend my time"

"Come on sweetheart, it's clear someone wants rid of us" he joked

Lainey sighed "you know Jacob, I really hate being called sweetheart by a stranger"

"What are you talking about?" He asked

Lainey balled up her fist and in a spilt second she threw it towards Jacob's face. He let out a grunt as she punch it, he looked at her with wide eyes of shock and she stood smiling.

She punched him again and he fell to the ground "what the fuck!" He yelled "you crazy bitch"

"Damn right" Lainey spat. She landed on top of him and wrapped her hands tightly around his neck "Noah's gonna run out of people soon" she smirked as she watched Jacob squirm around fighting for just a second to breath, his face beck her progressively more red and his eyes bulging from their socket. She let go of him and he gasped quickly as he gulped in the air that had been taken from him.