8. Revelation

Thank you for the multiple votes and comments. Thanks for the one who followed me and the one who added my story to their reading lists.

 It's been a week. It's been a freaking one week that I am working as office slave or PA and that terrifying cousin has made herself comfortable here. Now currently I am going to my work in my two wheeler as I got over the fear of being lost while driving. From past two days Aliya is upset, but even the amount of talking with Druv is not helping her. I made a note to talk about it with Mr. Malhotra. That was the last day Druv came and went away. When I go to my office, he snatches my cell and talks with Aliya till I go back to my house.

  I kept the morning coffee as per the instruction and was checking the schedule when Mr. Malhotra barged into his cabin. Yes, I had asked a separate cabin which is being renovated now, so my temporary cabin is, boss's cabin. I opened my mouth to inform his schedule, but he cut me off. "reschedule all my meetings and visits. I want to talk to you." he said and I did as he directed.

 After an hour, I completed my work and sat in front of him. "Do you know anything about your father?" he asked me and I gave the info as I was told. "I had asked my mother once and she venomously told me that my father died before I could open my eyes." I still remember her scary red eyes when I had asked her. I was 12 when my friends used to flaunt that their father does that, does this, so I had asked and never dared to ask in future. 

 "I got information that your mother had live in relationship with a man and he left her." Manik's statement brought a new fury in me, but if logically analysed it may be true. If my mother respected my father then she would hang the photographs of him, but there was no trace of it. "How did you come to know?" I asked and he took a breath. "I had been investigating about the lover of Aliya's father then I got to know about your mother, the woman who was cheated by Mr. Saxena".

 I was numb hearing it. The billionaire is my father? the one who is staying in my house is my half sister? I read somewhere that 'life is a roller coaster ride' but now I am experiencing it. "is this the reason why Aliya is upset?" I asked. I don't know what should I feel. "yes, she was so afraid that she will loose you and yesterday she cried about her father being cheater. Druv was telling me, so I had to reveal it." he said nodding a bit. 

 "can I get a day off today? I know whom to meet." my confusion can only be cleared by my aunt, Shanno who is the mother of Hansi. He nodded and asked me to meet him immediately after meeting with aunt. I called aunt Shanno and asked her to meet me at the near by café.

 "Hey!, you look lovely. I didn't know you started working in firms?" she said as soon as we meet. "Am I illegitimate?"  I asked directly resulting the pale face of aunty "Is it true?" she sighed and started the story. "Your mother, Janaki. Murthy was my elder sister. During her MBA she fell in love with Raghav. Saxena who happens to be a billionaire. They both decided to get married, but my father opposed and she eloped. After my wedding I came to know that she has a 3 year old boy and in live in relation. I was really furious, but then let it go seeing her happy." she wiped her eyes with the tissue kept on the stand.

 "After exactly 2 years she became pregnant and wanted to share this news with your father. The relationship she shared was known to limited people so she went to surprise him, but got the biggest surprise when he was celebrating his 4th year wedding anniversary with a woman. She just went away and waited for him to come home. She shared this with me and I analysed why he would refuse to take her in public. How he would only come three days of a week to meet her. When he came, a long argument took place and he revealed that he was facing humiliation to introduce a woman with no status and standard." by now few tears had escaped my eyes.

  "We all lived in Delhi before coming here. After your mother was broken completely by that vile man, she packed her stuff and came here. She started a life with you, your Anna and she was normal. If you ask me, does your father know about you? I would say, he don't even have the clue." she said. My mother faced humiliation!, now it time for you to repay it with interest Mr. Raghav. Saxena. I will make sure you suffer hell before dying. "how did you got to know?" shit what will I tell my aunty?

 "Aunty I will tell you everything, but now I need to in office. Bye, love you!" I said and kissed her cheek. I went to meet Manik. Malhotra to know what he wants from all this. "What do you want from me?" I asked him directly. Hell I even did not bother to knock. "I want you to marry me!" I started laughing. "Please tell me it's a joke." I said in between my laugh, but the neutral face told me that he damn serious. "Are you nuts Mr. Malhotra? Why would you do this?" I asked he made some calls and the lawyer came into the cabin who met me on the first day.

 "Hello! nice to meet you again Miss. Murthy." he said and sat beside me. "I came here to explain the contract. As you know Mr. Malhotra has to marry someone from Saxena family to keep his legacy within himself. I know you are not a Saxena, but you are the daughter of Saxena, so if you marry Mr. Malhotra, even then the legacy remains with him." the lawyer informed and I started thinking.

 Damn those oldies who designed the contract. Why can't they let their poor grand children to lead their life in peace?