44. Sick

Thank you for all your votes and comments. 

   I was furious, that was all I am feeling from morning. After Shikha's stunt I had walked to manager, the owner and have given them the earful. What Shikha did was unforgivable, but she is just a child at least those adults should take care of the things. I had paid for all the things Shikha brought with her just for my self respect.

   I looked at the ceiling of my living room praying for the patience. Navya had a fit with Kabir and I got to know that Kabir's parents have talked to Navya's mother and arranged Kabir and Navya's wedding. 

   No amount of Navya's pleading is affecting her mother. She has openly threatened her mother that if she is forcing then she will either run away or never talk to her mother. In all this Navya's mother is asking my help to convince Navya.

   I tried convincing Navya's mother, but she is stubborn as rock, no scratch that she is stubborn as diamond. This is another one of my tension. Navya is moving her things from the quarters provided by secret factory to her and Kabir is making it difficult by using his power.

   Moreover Aliya is still not leaving the idea of wearing hoodie. We all tried to convince her, but she suddenly started crying saying that as she will become like a balloon in few months, we all stopped loving her. It took Harshad and Druv a lot of time to console her and make her sleep.

   Gunjan has taken Shikha as Shikha really got angry as I have grounded her not to use the stuff she bought today with her 'hard work'. In all this I miss the man whose name should not be taken. Because if I take his name then a new problem or a surprise situation is in front of me.

   I have a lot in my pockets to take care of. From past 2 days my head is aching like hell. A sound of horn outside my house appears to be enemy for me now. I tried sleeping, drinking tea, but nothing is working. 

   I gave the excuse that I have somethings in my house and came here leaving Saxena Mansion but the real reason is my headache. I thought of calling Hansi for help but she is hanging out with her friends today and I don't want to disturb her.

    I curled in my sofa and now I couldn't bear it. Everything appeared blur in front of me. What the hell was happening to me? Just as I thought of taking a pain killer, I heard someone entering my bedroom. 

    I think I should check as I thought, but when I stood the ache in my head reached climax and I almost fell on floor if it was not a pair of hands which saved. Someone was calling me and I really tried to see who it was, but whenever I tried to open I felt like two dumbbells were placed on my eyes.

   When I woke up I was greeted by the white ceiling. I looked at my left to see the IV attached to my hand. I tried to call but my mouth felt like a sand paper. At my right a woman slept on the little space left on my bed. I woke her up surprised to find it was Aliya's mother Mrs. Saxena.

    As soon as she woke up, she went outside. I wanted to ask water to quench my thirst at the same time a doctor came and checked somethings notifying to Mrs. Saxena. I still felt like closing the eyes and was struggling to keep my eyes open.

    When the doctor went outside Mrs. Saxena helped me to be up and handed me the water. As soon as I gave the glass to Mrs. Saxena there came Harshad "Are you nuts? Do you know we were so worried?!" he shouted and Harshad was glared by Mrs. Saxena.

   As if he understood later that he is in hospital he repeated the same lines in hushed voice. Now I could open my eyes, but still I could say the headache was not completely gone. Mr. Saxena entered the room with some files followed by Manik. 

    When Mr. Saxena saw me I am awake he immediately came to my side checking my temperature. "You could have told no to Aliya for shopping if had such sever headache." This was the first time he talked to me, I mean nicely.

    I was speechless as well as shocked. When he saw I was not responding and staring at my hands he continued. "You were almost out for 4 hours because of dehydration and low sugar level. We got to know by Gunjan that you were having headache." Mr. Saxena said.

    "Thank you so much Manik that you called us as soon as you saw she fainted while walking on road." Mrs. Saxena's words confused me. I was in my house sleeping on sofa. Then I understood that to hide that he broke into my house he said this lie.

    I gave a smile to him thanking him. His eyes told me he wanted a lot to say, longing to be with me but I looked away to avoid him. "I have convinced doctor that you will rest in our home after this glucose bottle. You don't have low sugar now but it can get to you if you don't eat and hydrate your body properly." Harshad said looking at me sternly.

     I was too tired to utter a word so I just nodded. I could hear the faint sounds of the people talking and their footsteps. Once Aliya's wedding is over I will have to see the working of my saloons. I have not stepped into saloon for almost 3 months now. I just pay online to my employees every month.

     I kept aside all my tensions and slept. It was too much for me to handle. 

________________________________________________________________

So what do you think of this progress of Mr. Saxena? 

Character's Opinion

Lotus_dream : Whom do I have to interview today?

Hansi : You interviewed everyone except me?

Lotus_dream : So do you think Nandini should date Manik?

Hansi : I was bit unsure before but now I think they make a cute couple. I think Manik can be a good father figure to Shikha.

Lotus_dream : Only because he can be a father figure Nandini cannot date him.

Hansi : I know, but that man loves Nandini and I have seen him like he can do anything to just see a smile on her face.

Lotus_dream : So you don't have anything with his secret factory? Nandini's family died because of that.

Hansi : I know but I think Manik can protect all of them as the traitor is caught.