Chapter 52-What Question

Harry's POV

I leave Niall's flat and go to my flat to get some clean clothes and have a shower.

I get in my car and drive to my flat, about 5 minutes away.

I unlock the door with my keys and strip off; I walk to the shower and wash myself down.

I sit on my bed after getting dressed into clean clothes. I login to twitter and tweet some fans. I start to grow bored, I grab my car keys and drive to Louis and Rian's house.

*******

"Mate, I'm bored, what can I do?" I say after walking in.

I walk to the living room and see Rian snuggled into Louis' chest. They have the laptop on their lap and I can here the faint singing of, 'Let It Go'. They are obviously watching Frozen.

"I don't know mate. Rian and I are going to that new bar downtown. The one that does the Coyote Ugly dancing shit." Louis explains. "You're welcome to come, you know, if you want."

"Yeah alright. What time?"

"About an hour."

"Okay. Mind if I stay here with you."

"Sure."

The next hour consisted of 'For The First Time In Forever', 'Love Is An Open Door' and my all time favourite, 'Just a Fixer Upper'.

"Right then lad, and lass. We're going now."

*******

We get to the club and I hear a familiar voice.

"Bartender man get me more funny juice." Erin slurred.

"I think you've had enough." the bartender said.

"NO! I want more funny juice." she shouted.

The barmaid gave Erin a shot and she downed it. She climbed on the chair and stood on the bar. She started to do some vulgar dancing.

I have to stop this. I can't have all them old perverts looking at her. She was mine and them moves were for my eyes only. But she wasn't mine, well not yet anyway.

"Erin, what are you doing up there?" I ask over the music.

"C'mon I'm taking you home."

"But baby, why don't we have some more funny juice."

"No c'mon I'm taking you back to my flat."

"Okay, I know why. You wanna get frisky, then lets get frisky." I shook my head immediately, I couldn't take advantage of her in this drunken state.

My mind went to what would happen.

"I'll show you frisky in the back seat of your car." At that statement I felt a bit hot, I needed to get out of here before something embarrassing happened.

"Oh god, lets go."

"Eager are we?"

"Shut up, I need a cold shower."

I grabbed her waist and threw her over my shoulder. I placed her in the back seat of my car, not like any of you thirst bitches might think, and she passed out immediately.

*******

As soon as we got to my flat, I grabbed her sleeping body and carried her bridal style to my room. I took her clothes of and replaced them with an old top and some boxers.

I pulled the duvet over her head and kissed her forehead. I removed my clothes, leaving me in my boxers, and slid in next to her.

I really hope she will think about the question I'll ask her tomorrow.